F

Forgetting5

May 3, 2021
Sometimes I like to imagine I've already died and I'm in a ghost state. I think it'd be cool but at the same time ghosts existing doesn't make sense to me. Would you like being a ghost after dying?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No. Never. I want non existence and I want to be at peace. The thought of being stuck in this world is horrifying.

Reactions: Install-Gentoo, heavyeyes, Rogue Proxy and 4 others
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Maybe a ghost to bully pro-lifers?
No I agree with FuneralCry . I want non existence and I want to be at peace.

Reactions: Install-Gentoo, heavyeyes, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
O

OctoberDusk

Apr 26, 2022
No. I've had periods where I already felt I was a ghost, especially when I was morbidly obese and wondered how I could be that large yet so invisible/ignored. Occasionally I'd even look for my shadow to find proof I was corporeal. Feeling eternally lost and invisible doesn't sound fun to me at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, chocolatebar and Talvikki
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Of cUrse

bill murray kick GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: heavyeyes, Lost in a Dream and Talvikki
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I'd be fine with it.. I remember answering this thread before.

Reactions: Skathon
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
From what I have heard of ghost stories that are often people who had traumatic deaths and are stuck in a kind of limbo state for a while, so it sounds like not the best option. In some cases there have been friendly ones like a grandparent overseeing things, so this could be better, but it sounds like it';s better to go right to heaven if you can.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Only if I don't get scared of myself and I can still interact with the real world enough to be able to watch all the shows I want.

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
No. The idea of cramming a cheeseburger into my gob only to watch it rattle around in my see-through guts, no thanks. For another thing, once I'm done, I don't want to hear another second of human yammering. It's been long enough, and tiring.

O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
I already am.
I prefer the term "dream".
t-d.gif

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Sometimes.
halloween ghost GIF
haunted house wink GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: heavyeyes
adesertrose

adesertrose

18. Feel free to PM me !
Apr 28, 2022
yea seems more fun than my life

N

neoyokio

Oct 16, 2022
Sometimes I like to imagine I've already died and I'm in a ghost state. I think it'd be cool but at the same time ghosts existing doesn't make sense to me. Would you like being a ghost after dying?
I am really, really afraid of becoming a ghost because I would never want to haunt people and cause them fear. I have heard and seen a lot of people's accounts of experiences with ghosts and while they could have other explanations, I'm not ruling it out. I don't know what makes people become ghosts who interact with the human reality. I'm afraid that dying with a sense of an unfinished life will create that. However I am in too much physical and emotional pain to continue living. Im getting to nauseous to keep typing (migraine) but I wonder if other people have the same fear.

• Love
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Oh yes. Actually, this was my first ever thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ancing-stick-figure-on-ghost-adventures.4012/

Of course, I do want to be on TV and not just roaming around some medieval belfry for hundreds of years or some shit. Some ghosts are really dumb.

• Yay!
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
No, I don't want to have anything to do with this place. Bye!!!

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: heavyeyes, Dead Ghost, Talvikki and 1 other person
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I often imagine what life would be like if I were to be a disembodied spirit. I do not like the material constraints that life has given me, one of the main reasons for my depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Pluto and Talvikki
Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
Ghost stories, communicating after death, woooo.

Cheers

Geo

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
A ghost trapped in a pendant maybe. Can you imagine, it would be a spooky pendant, hahaha... although I might just tickle it, I don't think I'd give a damn.
//
Un fantasma atrapat en un penjoll potser si. Us imagineu, sería un penjoll fantasmagoric, hahaha... tot i que potser només em limitaría a fer pesigolles, no crec que em doni per més.

71zfU6Dj5FL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Yay!
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Might be fun there are some people who have wronged me that I'd love to haunt and scare the hell out of! :) So I am 50% for and 50% against being a ghost.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Overall, probably not. I don't really want any more existence.

Still, I guess some of the aspects of it would be cool to experience. It would be kind of awesome to be able to walk through walls, fly and go exploring. I guess you could even go underwater. I wonder how fast you could travel. Would be nice to 'see' some of the wonders of the world without any cares about money, the weather, predators eating you, or being murdered.

Sometimes I even wonder if I have already died. Those automatic door sensors don't always seem to register I'm there. I start having to wave my arms. I live a pretty isolated life too, so I have to try and recall the last person I had contact with- just in case I am dead and don't realise it- like in that film.