Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Better legalize Nembutal.

Reactions: wiltingorchid, YAYorNAY, Shivali and 2 others
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
No. It has a disgusting smell and you shouldn't force others to take it. Plus it's a drug and if you smoke it inside the apartment you can get your neighbors high. I almost died because my wall to wall neighbor smoked inside all night. The drug started coming out of all my pores, I threw up for 2 days, intense headache, fast heartbeats, exhaustion, I have never been so sick. This shit should not be legal and forced upon people who don't want to be exposed to drugs.
Even just the smell-passing by the street- that gives headaches too. We should be able to walk on the street free of that.
Wanna do drugs? find a place where you don't affect others

As the person above said...better legalize Nembutal!

• Wow
Reactions: Shivali
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Absolutely NOT. I was a pothead all throughout high school and into my 20s. I never got into any other drugs other than marijuana. Marijuana is what screwed up my life to a large extent. It makes you very lazy and robs you of your dreams. I could have done ANYTHING that I wanted to do, having only ever gotten straight A's in all classes since kindergarten. As soon as I started smoking pot my freshman year, my grades started going downhill and I just started not caring anymore. My grades weren't terrible, but were not the straight A's I should have gotten. I stopped smoking when I finally went to college, and guess what? My grades went right back up to ALL A's, but my motivation to do something in life never returned. It's bad, bad stuff and is often a "gateway" drug for many to other even worse drugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Absolutely NOT. I was a pothead all throughout high school and into my 20s. I never got into any other drugs other than marijuana. Marijuana is what screwed up my life to a large extent. It makes you very lazy and robs you of your dreams. I could have done ANYTHING that I wanted to do, having only ever gotten straight A's in all classes since kindergarten. As soon as I started smoking pot my freshman year, my grades started going downhill and I just started not caring anymore. My grades weren't terrible, but were not the straight A's I should have gotten. I stopped smoking when I finally went to college, and guess what? My grades went right back up to ALL A's, but my motivation to do something in life never returned. It's bad, bad stuff and is often a "gateway" drug for many to other even worse drugs.
That's why I think it is best to legalize it for medical use only, but it does damage a lot of people. There are people with bad seizures who have them mostly cured by this, this use is so important, but I agree that for recreational use it harms a lot of people.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
That's why I think it is best to legalize it for medical use only, but it does damage a lot of people. There are people with bad seizures who have them mostly cured by this, this use is so important, but I agree that for recreational use it harms a lot of people.
I, too, can agree with this position. đź‘Ť

Reactions: Someone123
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
No, I can't stand the smell of it and it makes me have anxiety attacks. When I used to go out in the street and walk, if I found that smell I had to change the street quickly to avoid vomiting (and sometimes I did not see the cars coming).
At school I had to leave the classroom if someone was carrying it and at work I would go somewhere else or avoid using the stairs or elevators depending on the case... when I smelled it near my house I had to close the windows in the middle of summer (we don't have air conditioning).

Now, if they genetically modify it to remove the stench, let them do what they want.

//

No, no suporto la seva olor i em fa agafar atacs d'ansietat. Quan abans sortia pel carrer i passejava, si em trobava aquesta olor tenĂ­a que canviar de carrer depressa per no vomitar (i de vegades no veia venir els cotxes).
A l'Institut havĂ­a de sortir de classe si algĂş la portava a sobre i a la feina anava per una altre cantĂł o evitaba usar les escales o ascensors segons el cas... quan la he olorat a la vora de casa he tigut que tancar les finestres en ple estiu (no tenim aire condicionat).

Ara bé, si la modifiquen geneticament per treure-li la pudor, que facin el que vulguin.

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Marijuana is what screwed up my life to a large extent.

I did this as well. It's weird, I think there needs to be something done, esp jailing/prison, but prohibition isn't working well. The "medical plan" is just a dodge, docs can write scripts for anything (look at opiods). I don't buy any of the "pie in the sky it fixes all ills" talking points but there has to be some kind of serious thought about how as a society it should be handled. Not an easy subject to unravel, but I think it will do more harm overall than good, much as alcohol does.