• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

aspiecarl

Jan 29, 2022
Long time viewer, first time participant. Desperately need answers to the following three questions:

1. What is the easiest and fastest way for me to CTB?

2. How can I get my nerves under control enough to actually do it?

3. Where are supplies easy to find?

You people are the best...thanks for the help. PM if there's more info you can provide.

Reactions: opeth98
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
everyone will have different opinions and answers to these questions. you need to decide for yourself what method you will use. - read through the data and make a list of costs and benefits for success or failure of each. it will give you an objective way to quantify each method and compare them.

if you have trouble thinking of costs or benefits for a particular method, you could make a thread asking about that - just be specific. but vague and broad questions that everyone struggles to answer for themselves aren't gonna get you much in the way of a response.

no one can make these decisions for you.

Reactions: waitingforrest, height jumper 69, opeth98 and 1 other person
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Easiest and fastest - do you mean fastest in the sense of you can do it sooner rather than later , or fast that the process will occur rapidly once you acquire the method ?

I think Nembutal is the best method based on all evidence available to me. I wouldn't worry too much about nerves because it seems most who down that method die quickly

Probably the best place to find it is a poor third world country with a dysfunctional regulatory regime for controlled substances.

Reactions: raghu1977
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
2. How can I get my nerves under control enough to actually do it? Alcohol / Benzos / Opiates

Reactions: colour_me_dead
A

aspiecarl

Jan 29, 2022
Easiest and fastest - do you mean fastest in the sense of you can do it sooner rather than later , or fast that the process will occur rapidly once you acquire the method ?

I think Nembutal is the best method based on all evidence available to me. I wouldn't worry too much about nerves because it seems most who down that method die quickly

Probably the best place to find it is a poor third world country with a dysfunctional regulatory regime for controlled substances.
Info on both would be great. What would you recommend for sooner rather than later and also for the fastest dying process?

Thanks.
2. How can I get my nerves under control enough to actually do it? Alcohol / Benzos / Opiates
Which method would be least stressful for preparation in your opinion?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
This isn't meant to come across as impolite but of you're a long time viewer surely you should know most of the methods discussed here?
What do you also mean by fastest and easiest? To actually carry out or prepare? If the former then N, if the latter then hanging or drowning.
N is a bit of a mission to get but is fast and painless. Hanging and drowning can be brutal but are easily accessible. So what do you mean?

Reactions: MountainMonkey
A

aspiecarl

Jan 29, 2022
This isn't meant to come across as impolite but of you're a long time viewer surely you should know most of the methods discussed here?
What do you also mean by fastest and easiest? To actually carry out or prepare? If the former then N, if the latter then hanging or drowning.
N is a bit of a mission to get but is fast and painless. Hanging and drowning can be brutal but are easily accessible. So what do you mean?
Thanks, I just wanted all of my questions to be answered in a way that's easier for me to see and compare.

I have chosen N based off of all that I know, but now I need help getting my hands on it. Can you (or anyone) provide the link to purchase? I don't understand all of the code language for it quite yet on here.

After one good week, I just found out I'm losing my job at the end of the month. So, this is definitely the sign I needed that it's time for me to end things.

R

raghu1977

Nerd
Jan 29, 2022
Thanks, I just wanted all of my questions to be answered in a way that's easier for me to see and compare.

I have chosen N based off of all that I know, but now I need help getting my hands on it. Can you (or anyone) provide the link to purchase? I don't understand all of the code language for it quite yet on here.

After one good week, I just found out I'm losing my job at the end of the month. So, this is definitely the sign I needed that it's time for me to end things.
Refer to the 2021 Nov PPeH -> https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/

Page 360 to 370 should contain most of the information you need about sourcing N and protocols for ingestion

Reactions: colour_me_dead