MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Like its a woerd question but still wondering. Cause I think everyone here is suicidal. Would you be okay with a random person just stabbing you but like you die quickly. Also do you guys get scared? Like if you hear a noise late at night or if your walking alone on the streets at night?

Reactions: en-bat-y and sserafim
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I'd be OK with it only if, when and the way I give consent to. I'd like to have my head crushed with a very large and heavy hammer by someone strong / a machine with human supervision to not fail. No stabbing though.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, in fact I would prefer it so I wouldn't have to die by my own hand. I would have an excuse and reason to die, and wouldn't have to do it myself, which I think is nice. I wish someone else could do it instead…also it would be tragic, and I would be remembered as a murder victim, not someone who committed suicide. I hate that there's a stigma attached to suicide

Last edited:
Reactions: silentcicada, february in alaska and en-bat-y
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Not really. I've considered making a thread asking a similar question.
I've suffered so much of this life that any other death feels unjust. Only I have the right to take my life. These people have taken everything else from me, I refuse to give them the pleasure of taking my life. This life is only mine to take. Not a disease, or old age, or a drunk driver, or a mugger, or my family, only I have the right to kill me.

Reactions: movinout17, en-bat-y, ColorlessTrees and 1 other person
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
No. If anyone is gonna take myself out this shit, its me. The last thing i want is to deal with all the shit ive dealt with in life and get killed by some motherfucker who still gets to live his life and breathe, even if hes in jail. I want to die on my own time, not get murdered. Suicide is a choice for me to make.

Reactions: movinout17, en-bat-y and tiger b
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I'd be OK with it only if, when and the way I give consent to. I'd like to have my head crushed with a very large and heavy hammer by someone strong / a machine with human supervision to not fail. No stabbing though.
Interesting....to be honest I'm not sure. Cause whenever I go out by myself late at night I get scared at the slightest of things, i feel like im scared of pain which is wierd cause i cut myself and honestly when i hurt myself or i get his hard i dont feel anything...but still im scared of just imagining being in pain even thoigh it doesnt hurt me.
To be honest I'd like to die by jumping off a building....I feel looking at the sky while falling would be peaceful. I love the way the clouds move on rainy/kinda stormy days so I wanna die like that. Im.not sure I'd want someone else killing me. Plus I feel like falling wouldn't really have any pain if you do it from a high enough height.
Not really. I've considered making a thread asking a similar question.
I've suffered so much of this life that any other death feels unjust. Only I have the right to take my life. These people have taken everything else from me, I refuse to give them the pleasure of taking my life. This life is only mine to take. Not a disease, or old age, or a drunk driver, or a mugger, or my family, only I have the right to kill me.
Interesting perspective. I also agree I want to have a say on how I go. And I wouldn't want to die by the hands of a human
Yes, in fact I would prefer it so I wouldn't have to die by my own hand. I would have an excuse and reason to die, and wouldn't have to do it myself, which I think is nice. I wish someone else could do it instead…also it would be tragic, and I would be remembered as a murder victim, not someone who committed suicide. I hate that there's a stigma attached to suicide
I sometimes wonder how people who know me will think when I ctb and if they will be shocked or if they will even care. I feel they will be like omg that happened I never would've thought....for maybe a good month then move on. I don't think I'm that close to anyone. The people that it woild hurt the most would probably be my siblings...but we're kinda separated cause I'm in college and like 2 of my other siblings are as well and I haven't really talked to them in like a year so....

I'm not sure I care what people would think once I'm dead. I fear pain and I feel it will hurt so I don't think I'd be comfortable with it. Though your perspective is interesting.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and The Burning Fool
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Yes, in fact I be okay with someone murdering me

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Interesting....to be honest I'm not sure. Cause whenever I go out by myself late at night I get scared at the slightest of things, i feel like im scared of pain which is wierd cause i cut myself and honestly when i hurt myself or i get his hard i dont feel anything...but still im scared of just imagining being in pain even thoigh it doesnt hurt me.
To be honest I'd like to die by jumping off a building....I feel looking at the sky while falling would be peaceful. I love the way the clouds move on rainy/kinda stormy days so I wanna die like that. Im.not sure I'd want someone else killing me. Plus I feel like falling wouldn't really have any pain if you do it from a high enough height.
Height is nowhere near determining the chances of lethality though. You can fall on vegetation or other soft landing spot from a mile and survive. You'd also have to overcome insanely intense SI to be able to jump intentionally. Regret and panic can set in while falling. Spine injuries can lead to being bound to a bed for decades unable to move. So many other factors.

But getting my head crushed would be like one moment here, the next moment nowhere.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Height is nowhere near determining the chances of lethality though. You can fall on vegetation or other soft landing spot from a mile and survive. You'd also have to overcome insanely intense SI to be able to jump intentionally. Regret and panic can set in while falling. Spine injuries can lead to being bound to a bed for decades unable to move. So many other factors.

But getting my head crushed would be like one moment here, the next moment nowhere.
But still at a tall enough height...though yeah the building will be hard to find. I feel it would be immediate. I have no plans on taking my life till I'm 25 cause I hear that's when the brain stops developing or something and I want to make sure im compeltly happy with my decision. Life hurts but I've been suffering this long so I can suffer a few more years.

But when and if I do (though I'll probably research more) it'll be by height. I also might put on headphones and listen to my favorite song as I fall.

• Hugs
Reactions: en-bat-y, sserafim and The Burning Fool
T

thetrout

Jul 25, 2023
Stabbing, no. Hammer, no. But a hitman-style execution where I didn't see it coming, sure. Sign me up.

• Yay!
Reactions: just_a_guy, en-bat-y, Arachno and 1 other person
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
Stabbing, no. Hammer, no. But a hitman-style execution where I didn't see it coming, sure. Sign me up.
Oh I might be willing if it's like that. I fear pain so I'm hesitant but if it's quick I'd like that

Reactions: en-bat-y
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Yeah, I haven't tried to ctb because I don't like the uncertainty. I hate how it isn't guaranteed that it'll be successful. I'm scared of surviving an attempt. I have access to a 50+ floor/story building and I'm still scared to jump because what if I don't succeed? Then I'll be stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of my life…

Interesting perspective. I also agree I want to have a say on how I go. And I wouldn't want to die by the hands of a human

I sometimes wonder how people who know me will think when I ctb and if they will be shocked or if they will even care. I feel they will be like omg that happened I never would've thought....for maybe a good month then move on. I don't think I'm that close to anyone. The people that it woild hurt the most would probably be my siblings...but we're kinda separated cause I'm in college and like 2 of my other siblings are as well and I haven't really talked to them in like a year so....

I'm not sure I care what people would think once I'm dead. I fear pain and I feel it will hurt so I don't think I'd be comfortable with it. Though your perspective is interesting.
Same, I also fear pain and think that it would hurt. I'm not sure that I'm capable of doing such a violent thing to myself, which is why I wish someone else would do it instead and put me out of my misery. I just want to be dead already, why must it be so hard to die…honestly I just want to sleep forever and never wake up. I hate living and having to live in this world

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: en-bat-y and The Burning Fool
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No. I doubt many murderers are mercy killers. I expect most are sadistic control freaks. I wouldn't be willing to aid their God like ego's- I'd likely try to fight back. The ideal solution would probably be to try and kill us both.

L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
SI would be triggered whether I like it or not, but I don't really have an issue with being killed if it was quick

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yes but SI will trigger at the thought that I will die very soon and I will flee the situation, despite the fact that it is something that I would never do on my own accord.

Flameboyant

Flameboyant

Jan 23, 2023
If its quick and not full of torture while being alive. They could do whatever they want with the dead body.

MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
I'd be ok with someone murdering me only if it were a quick and relatively painless execution. I wouldn't want to be stabbed because it's very painful...

Reactions: sserafim and en-bat-y
L

lalius

Oct 29, 2023
Hard to work with that thought experience as the probability something wrong happen is high and may result in pain or messy long work before passing out. For me it would be a no for that reason. Nonetheless, I like to think that if I were in front of a huge meteor rushing in my direction I may just *meh*, accept it, and won't flee for my survival.

And now there's the reality where I think SI will kick and push me to run like an afraid irrational human being.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
I will be on my last torment to wish to die quickly while being the corpse to the vulture on the fullest

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
yes, because I do not care about myself anymore or at least not as much and there's really no one that I am "leaving behind" (unless (like someone mentioned previously) SI kicks in)

so I would risk my life for a complete stranger mostly out of the risk of dying and then also because at least I did one good thing before I die

and then also no one would suspect that I wanted to die in the first place and I wouldn't have to think of complicated things like writing a note, making it clear that I want to be cremated, or making it clear I want all of my belongings and images of me thrown away/burned/disposed of

so in the event of me being murdered for whatever reason, it is what it is and I was ready to go anyway or at least sometime soon

• Aww..
Reactions: en-bat-y and Pluto
en-bat-y

en-bat-y

Nov 4, 2023
i've had many dreams of people stabbing me, yea it can hurt but it's not the worst (i remember reading it feels about the same as being punched though in my dreams it is definitely more painful than that) i usually fight anyways, not so much because i want to live but because they attacked me, i'm angered by it, and i'm gonna attack them back. had one dream she stabbed me in the arm so i took the knife out and stabbed her back. I think it's probably from some old trauma but in any case i've played it out numerous times and i'd be cool with that being how it ends.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiMif
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I think it would depend on the method. I would want it to be instant and it would be best if I didn't see it coming, like lights on ... lights off. Another benefit of this would be that my life insurance would still pay out to my son

Reika179

Reika179

I dont know
Nov 2, 2023
Sure, but I dont want it to happen suddenly I guess. When they murder me I want to be conscious that I am going to die. I suppose its only if I give them the consent to do so. The main reason is so that people around me will see it as an unfortunate incident.

tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
Like its a woerd question but still wondering. Cause I think everyone here is suicidal. Would you be okay with a random person just stabbing you but like you die quickly. Also do you guys get scared? Like if you hear a noise late at night or if your walking alone on the streets at night?
some random person? i feel like for most people it's pratically programed in your brain to run away or fight against danger (along with all the other reactions such as freeze in response to fear)

but i don't doubt there may be some who are that far down to simply not care anymore.
on a more sick note, if it were someone i knew, perhaps my boyfriend (tho i probably would never admit this to him in complete seriousness without joking abt it and i know he would never actually do it) then yea. honestly it'd take away the hassle of just being scared of doing it yourself.

intially i'd probably try my best to get out of it but if said random person caught me at a time where i am most vunerable then in the end i wouldn't call for help. most vunerable meaning im literally on the break of doing it myself.