• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
I've always wondered why people would give a $1 online to the craziest causes (like potato salad or milliondollarhomepage - can google both)... yet won't give a $1 to help starving kids in developing countries.

Makes me want to start my own crazy cause!

Reactions: Redt2go and NumbItAll
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Honestly, I always wondered why people would donate to me on stream, I'm just playing video games and they just randomly donate to me or just give me challenges to complete and if I complete them, I got the money. I wonder why people donate don't give their money to those in need, but donate to people like me, just playing games. It makes me sad to be honest, but who I am to dictate where people spend their money.

Reactions: NumbItAll
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Honestly, I always wondered why people would donate to me on stream, I'm just playing video games and they just randomly donate to me or just give me challenges to complete and if I complete them, I got the money. I wonder why people donate don't give their money to those in need, but donate to people like me, just playing games. It makes me sad to be honest, but who I am to dictate where people spend their money.

You sound like a twitcher.
You're lucky that you get paid for what you like to do.

Reactions: throwaway777
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
You sound like a twitcher.
You're lucky that you get paid for what you like to do.
It's not as fun as you would think. You can't really be yourself when you stream.

Reactions: EmotionlessWanderer
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019

in these days u dont need a job just a pair of D sized boobs a webcam and a streaming channel lol

people even donate dudes who kill themselves by eating tons of fast food 24/7, their existance depends on clicks & views

they call it entertainment. it got kinda worse than the arena fights back in the days lol