Votes: 31 64.6%
  • no

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Asking because of boredom. I actually wanted to ask this long time ago when I used to be only on Reddit, but since nowadays I'm only on here might as well ask here. Feel free to comment with your reasons why/why not.

My opinion: back before closing myself off I would have dated non binarys as a non binary person myself. I don't really care about gender as long as a person is kind, honest and decent.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sittichmutter, LingeringUnreal, LastLoveLetter and 3 others
SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
I would. That being said I am an intersex woman who while still quite feminine has my masculine days.
I like hearts. Not parts.

Reactions: kermudgeon, absoluteanimal1, Sittichmutter and 2 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I am non-binary. I answered yes, because hypothetically I would. But I'm aromantic and won't actually date anyone of any gender.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: kermudgeon, little helpers and TheHatedOne
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
I'm bisexual, so I don't see why not. So as long I and the other person have a positive connection, that's all I would care about.

Reactions: kermudgeon, Sittichmutter, little helpers and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
For reference, I'm straight. Answer: Yes, but I'm taken.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sittichmutter, little helpers and 1 other person
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
Yeah, I would. I have dated non-binary and trans people. I myself identify as such. I am dating a man right now, on and off for the last few years. Our bedroom is dead, but we work together professionally and creatively a lot. It's a strange relationship.

• Hugs
Reactions: little helpers and TheHatedOne
uienringptr

uienringptr

tiny planet explorer
Dec 10, 2021
I just got out of a relationship with a non-binary person. Honestly, their gender didn't matter much to me. I liked them for them. We just broke up because we weren't compatible but I hope they'll still be freinds with me. They're pretty cool.

• Hugs
Reactions: kermudgeon, little helpers and TheHatedOne
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
Asking because of boredom. I actually wanted to ask this long time ago when I used to be only on Reddit, but since nowadays I'm only on here might as well ask here. Feel free to comment with your reasons why/why not.

My opinion: back before closing myself off I would have dated non binarys as a non binary person myself. I don't really care about gender as long as a person is kind, honest and decent.

wanna date me? and hear suicide rants *and* jokes all day long? you can be d/Deaf but I know ASL. your death certificate's gonna have a "motherfucking died from laughing" on it. better not cuz I'd get a homicide charge on that one and now I don't know how to commit suicide in a state prison. /s

so me personally, I don't know if I'm gonna fall in love with another nonbinary person some day. but I'm totally open to it if I do. but I pick bodies. man, I'm an asshole. lol. breasts are essential unless it's a platonic relationship. so fuck me (no pun intended). I'm nblw.

Last edited:
Reactions: summers and TheHatedOne
B

Bleak

Student
Nov 10, 2021
If I knew how dating worked and was attracted to them, certainly.

Reactions: TheHatedOne
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I don't really care about gender as long as a person is kind, honest and decent.
Pretty much the same here. As long as we like each other, have fun, and the chemistry is there, I don't think gender makes any difference.

LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
Have, would, am, etc. My romantic attraction definitely leans towards other nb/trans people in general though cuz it's like one less thing to explain to people....

lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
>Tfw you have to google what non-binary means

• Yay!
Reactions: Grey-zoner and Bunyips
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
>Tfw you have to google what non-binary means

Ah crap, was thinking to put the definition in the post but now I can't edit anymore.

I'll leave it here for in the future for those who might not know:

Non-binary= a person who gender wise is neither a girl or a boy.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sex matters to me infinitely more than gender, so it's theoretically possible. Now, it's extremely unlikely since I'm already incompatible with around 99.999% of cis women, so with a smaller population it'd be even more difficult to find someone.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't think I would, but it doesn't matter because they wouldn't want me either just like almost nobody else would or should. Like some have said, sex is kind of a big deal to me too when considering a partner.

G

Grey-zoner

Dec 17, 2021
Maybe it's a generational thing. I'm 31, and in the US (and probably elsewhere), nonbinary is much more noticeable as a demographic among people around my age and under. I honestly doubt many people over the age of 40 probably even know what it is.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Maybe it's a generational thing. I'm 31, and in the US (and probably elsewhere), nonbinary is much more noticeable as a demographic among people around my age and under. I honestly doubt many people over the age of 40 probably even know what it is.
In countries that are overly religious and conservative this term isn't known even among younger population. I thank the internet for discovering this. Without it, I would have lived in much more misery.