Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Hypothetical question not grounded in reality. Give an example and I might answer it but no, I would not sell my soul if I had an option. The only example I could think of is if I had to be recruited into the opposite army, like die or fight for our evil regime. In that case, problems would be caused by others to begin with not something inherent about our condition that doesn't involve others, so in this case, I can't think of an example and therefore think your question is not grounded in reality, only exist in the fictional realm.
Causing suffering to others to get rid of your suffering is horrible and as humans we should do a lot better. Sadly, not always the case.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123 and Symbiote
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Hypothetical question not grounded in reality. Give an example and I might answer it but no, I would not sell my soul if I had an option. The only example I could think of is if I had to be recruited into the opposite army, like die or fight for our evil regime. In that case, problems would be caused by others to begin with not something inherent about our condition that doesn't involve others, so in this case, I can't think of an example and therefore think your question is not grounded in reality, only exist in the fictional realm.
Causing suffering to others to get rid of your suffering is horrible and as humans we should do a lot better. Sadly, not always the case.
Morality and virtue signaling. Yawn

Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
I'd rather die tbh

• Wow
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Weebster
VKVK

VKVK

Oct 18, 2021
Give a realistic example, but in general yeah I would.

Reactions: cyanol and Weebster
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
I wouldn't.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Most people I think just turn inward becoming sad and bitter about their issues. A small percentage turn their rage outward because they hate the world so much they want everyone to feel their pain.

Reactions: whatevs and Un-
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
I would slaughter everyone and dance as the world burned... just for a moment of pure peace/bliss!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Weebster and Un-
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Becoming evil is one of the worst possible things that could happen to someone, so no. My unbearable problem is life and the only way for that to go away would be for me to die.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, seaweaves and Al_stargate
S

seaweaves

they/them
Oct 25, 2021
This is too vague or under-defined to answer directly

Is being evil just doing evil things? If so, would I 'feel' being evil and still be aware of all the harms I cause, still experience the guilt I would if I acted harmfully right now to others? Would other people perceive me as evil and treat me as such? Seems like all that might possibly cause me far more overall harm than my current problems do, even putting aside my impulse against evil generally

If the question is more about being "full on" evil in a way where I don't feel guilt or shame, where I'm fully always fine with causing harm, where I go about things without others knowing or potentially persecuting me, etc... this is too different from how I currently think and who I currently am to know whether I'd prefer it, since it wouldn't feel like "me" and so not a solution for "me" and my problems. It would be hard for me to choose this over just death since at least while I don't know what death would be like, I know it would do less harm to others than being evil would

If it's just a question of whether I'd do a few 'evil' things if doing so meant getting rid of current problems, maybe! Depends what those things are. If it's about being at least slightly more evil rather than full on, then also maybe (where I am okay being rude to others, hurting their feelings, stealing things from stores I can't afford, and similar things that would improve quality of life without huge consequences to others, etc)

Hard to give a simple answer to such a vague question tbh, and my answers will vary a lot by what is meant

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Al_stargate
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I definitely don't have the sort of visceral selfish energy for this, for better or worse. I feel like I'm sinking, and if I make any effort to resurface at all it's only to see brighter, nobler things up there. If I had to destroy the things I value to stay alive, why bother?

Reactions: ƉlĆ©gie, whatevs, Al_stargate and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Morality and virtue signaling. Yawn
Wow, people are kind and caring to you and you are mean back- and then you say people don't make real friendships as an adult. If you were as kind and caring back towards others you would make lasting, real friendships as an adult. You're creating your own problems here- you drive people away by treating them badly and then complain of loneliness.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've already become fully evil and it hasn't helped my situation any more or less. The unfortunate (or maybe fortunate for everyone else) thing is that no matter how evil I am, I'm just too lazy and unmotivated to carry anything out. This is why I laugh at anyone encouraging me to recover because then they'd literally be condoning evil. The unbearable problems I had to face already made me evil in the long run anyway.

Reactions: Weebster
Marine

Marine

*~ ēµ¶åÆ¾ć« å…Øć¦ć‚’å–ć‚Šęˆ»ć•ć›ć¦ć‚‚ć‚‰ć† ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I've thought about that before. Wouldn't work for me (love can't be obtained through evil, also I need my soul no matter what), also I'm too much on the other end of the spectrum. :halo:

Now if I could murder all of my exes' girfriends (or make them leave them at least I suppose) and lock them (exes) up for life alone so they could understand my suffering... Just kidding. ^^ Pretty sure they deserve that though. I don't forgive f**ing with someone's pure love and annihilating their existence.

Seriously harming anyboby directly even for self defense has always given me unbearable guilt though, to the point I ended up severely harming myself as a result when I was a teenager and accidentally sent someone who was threatening more than my life (can't touch that) to the hospital (weird I know)...

Finding infinitely better than these assholes (especially the first one) and being my best self fullfilled everyday is my revenge of choice.

Last edited:
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Becoming evil is one of the worst possible things that could happen to someone, so no. My unbearable problem is life and the only way for that to go away would be for me to die.
Why is it so bad to RELEASE YOUR INHIBITIONS *music plays*?
Wow, people are kind and caring to you and you are mean back- and then you say people don't make real friendships as an adult. If you were as kind and caring back towards others you would make lasting, real friendships as an adult. You're creating your own problems here- you drive people away by treating them badly and then complain of loneliness.
Those employees would become acquaintances at best! Wake the fuck up!

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Only if I can be Superman's nemesis!

DUN DUN DUN!!!

Actually, to be more serious, the real question we should be asking ourselves is, "what is evil and who gets to define it?" This might sound cynical, but based on my observations of the world, it seems we live in a reality where might actually does equal being right. Whether you're talking about a particular political party, government, or religious organization that's in charge over a particular country or continent, it seems the majority always gets to define what is moral and what isn't, but the minority is forced to either accept it, or be labeled as "evil".

If gods exist, then who gave them the right to be in charge? Themselves? If gods are real, then they arbitrarily decided that they had the right to be in charge because of how powerful they are, but that doesn't mean we should care what they think is moral or immoral if it makes no sense. In some religions where theism is the core of the members' belief system, merely not sharing their belief or refusing to worship their god(s) is considered evil. Is it though?

Depending on what majority you live under, being "evil" in their eyes could be quite harmful to you, or it could be beneficial if you're good enough at it. What I would do in reality is a lot harder to answer honestly, because in some circles, I could literally be a tree-hugging hippy and only ever eat vegan, and be considered an amoral monster by the majority, if I get in the way of what they think is moral, good, or just. If the scenario is reversed, I could be considered evil because I like eating bacon or steak.

I guess if I'm going to be "evil", then I want to have a good justification for being that way, regardless of whether or not it solves my problems. If it did solve all my problems, instead of just adding to them, then I probably would if I felt like the moral majority was wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weebster
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
When you're evil by Voltaire is a great song

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Depends on what evil deeds i have to do and how exactly my issues go away.

Technically, if CTB, it would be an evil thing to do, but my problems would go away.

SantaTeresa

SantaTeresa

May 10, 2022
Definitely, I would gladly sell my soul if such vague offer gave me a throne on the highest mountain.

But let's go back to reality for once shall we? What kind of devilish pact on this miserable earth is worth dragging someone else to the pit you are in right now? To keep things vague in line with the thread and for anonymity, I will admit of being evil, having done bad things multiple times, and experiencing first hand human nature and what it offers as worst, it lead me nowhere but another deeper pit.

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
Depends? If you define evil as really hurting other people, then I wouldn't. However, I would like to be a sociopath/psychopath so I could stop caring so much.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
No. Being evil requires you to be an antagonist of some kind. I just want to be left alone.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
No. Being evil requires you to be an antagonist of some kind. I just want to be left alone.
As do I but I've noticed others can spot people who want to be left alone and fuck with them. I don't understand it.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
From the average unattractive person to the average attractive person.
Yes, I would take it.