FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly would be, only the thought of permanently ceasing to exist comforts me and I see death as something so relieving and ideal rather than a terrible tragedy, the ending of all suffering could never be a sad thing, in fact all the sadness ends once existence does.

I see it as better that existence disappears and is forgotten about as existence just causes harm, one cannot be harmed by not existing yet there's no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel and meaningless existence that was unnecessary in the first place.

I'd be glad to leave as then I won't have to deal with existence, it won't be my problem anymore, instead I'll be peacefully unaware for all eternity. Only the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep appeals to me which is why it's inhumane how suicide is purposely made so difficult as the only relief could ever lie in death, only death offers safety from suffering, no matter what I will always see it as preferable to not exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, myusername890, natthebrat and 9 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I certainly would be, only the thought of permanently ceasing to exist comforts me and I see death as something so relieving and ideal rather than a terrible tragedy, the ending of all suffering could never be a sad thing, in fact all the sadness ends once existence does.

I see it as better that existence disappears and is forgotten about as existence just causes harm, one cannot be harmed by not existing yet there's no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel and meaningless existence that was unnecessary in the first place.

I'd be glad to leave as then I won't have to deal with existence, it won't be my problem anymore, instead I'll be peacefully unaware for all eternity. Only the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep appeals to me which is why it's inhumane how suicide is purposely made so difficult as the only relief could ever lie in death, only death offers safety from suffering, no matter what I will always see it as preferable to not exist.
Yes, I would be glad to leave this existence. This existence and having to exist is the cause of my suffering. I wish I never even existed in the first place. Honestly I wish I could fall asleep and never wake up. I hate my life and having to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, myusername890, floralheaddress and 3 others
gonnaregretthis

gonnaregretthis

Oct 2, 2023
If given the option i would definitely be glad to not exist (ie the record of me would be erased from history and i was never born). i have heard a lot of times that i should be happy for how my life has positively influenced others but it doesnt feel like that. i feel like im a constant burden on the world and myself. id rather disappear

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
I don't think you would be unaware, on the contrary, more aware than ever before (im accordance to NDE reports).

In regards to the rest, it is a mixed bag, good things, bad things... good people, bad people... Selfish people, selfless people... But it is less extreme and more of a spectrum.

I think the way we live as society is very ignorant and soulless, but some people manage to have some happiness in their lives. But maybe that happiness is superficial too (like ego trips, making lots of $$$, or other nonsense).

Although there are some who do find wholesome paths to happiness and that's impressive. But many kind hearted people also suffer...

At the same time, like some Buddhist nun said, there is so much potential in us humans and we are all suffering unnecessarily. That is pretty sad indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ctvunny, Homo erectus and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
If given the option i would definitely be glad to not exist (ie the record of me would be erased from history and i was never born). i have heard a lot of times that i should be happy for how my life has positively influenced others but it doesnt feel like that. i feel like im a constant burden on the world and myself. id rather disappear
Same! I wish I could just disappear or dissolve. I wish it could've been like I never existed in the first place. This world wasn't meant or built for me and it's tiring for me to have to live in it. I also don't feel capable to deal with the struggles and hardships of life. I'm neurodivergent and I honestly think that I'm not fit to be a human being. Being one is so exhausting, and having to deal with all this dumb shit is so tiring. I'm so done. Fuck adulthood, it's literally a scam. I hate the idea of having to work for and earn a living. I hate the idea of having to pay endless bills and taxes, and that it costs money to exist on this hellish earth. I hate having to survive in this world and participate in society. It wasn't built for people like me and I'll never succeed or have a good career. Ugh I wish I had ctb when I was a teenager so I didn't have to know or experience the cruel, harsh reality of adulthood

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Homo erectus and Davey36000
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I would be glad to drop dead or die by any means so long as I get to choose the method. I don't care the brutality nor those type of factors. So long as I choose the method, that's all I care for.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Homo erectus
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Honestly I just want to get this over with. There's things I'd want to do but tbh it's not worth it. I just don't have the motivation and my mind is too broken. I'm just ready to stop existing.

Reactions: Homo erectus
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
id be so glad to be gone like you, but i dont want to put the people who care about me in pain, its torture being forced to stay here :/

if they didnt care id be gone already

kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
My one and only wish would be to cease to exist and disappear into thin air like I was never there. CTB in general is such a violent way to go, I wish we could just have the choice of keeping to live or not. By all means I'd do whatever's necessary to get out and achieve peace, even if that means leaving a few people that love me. I'm going to put myself first for once.

Reactions: Homo erectus
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
Yes. I wish I didn't exist. I've suffered too much. It's time to go but impossible to do.