ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I have always wondered would l allow myself to be filmed if it would be used to educate. My guess yes even if was not a likely option.

Reactions: Nefer
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
I would much rather have my death stand for something like mental health care reform.

• Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, aticeret, TheSource and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There are some videos like this. Your demise informs others so your existence is not wasted.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I'd be fine with it in the case it was a guaranteed death. Like to film the Sarco in use. Even something along the lines of showing someone who isn't 40 and has no terminal illness but suffers from mental illness choosing to die peacefully. I think the people at exit international should have something like that. Everyone gets their panties in a twist about mental health issues but nothing ever gets done.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If it meant I got to leave this world peacefully like by Nembutal then of course, and it isn't like anything could concern me once I'm dead anyway, instead I'll be at peace. But I don't understand how my death could be educational anyway, like death is the most normal thing, and my death would just be the end to this unnecessary and meaningless existence, it's nothing more than that.

• Hugs