E

existenceissuffering

Sep 12, 2018
Cyanide is really hard to obtain and I wanted to combine it with another method. Still thinking about what that other method would be.

I know that avacado and cherry pits are full of cyanide. If I were to ground them up, mix them into water, and drink it, could I maybe get cyanide poisoning? I would use a lot. I'm also okay with a bitter taste and some suffering. Also I have a prescription anti emetic (it was for a medical condition that the doctors had evidence of, so can't really tell you how to get antiemetics if you're looking for them).

Reactions: Retched, Rocky M, worldexploder and 5 others
Autumn Winter

Autumn Winter

Oct 28, 2018
I'm also wondering about this method. Can't remember which article said that for cherry seeds you need a lot of it for it to achieve the desired result. Have you tried it ye or are you still collecting the seeds?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, your pathologist and Lifeisatrap
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
You would need hundreds of seeds.
And there's no way of telling how much cyanide you're consuming.
If the poisonous part isn't lethal enough, you're probably just going to feel really really shitty.
You might even live.

Why not die of something a little more reassuring.
None of this fruit and otc remedies.

People would be dropping like flies and you'd hear about it WAY more often if this were a reliable method.

Reactions: Autumn Winter, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Rocky M and 4 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Interesting idea but wouldn't the cyanide need to be pure?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Interesting idea but wouldn't the cyanide need to be pure?

I don't think it has to be (someone who knows more about poisons and chemicals correct me if I'm wrong), but having it pure would greatly increase the chances of death. Without it being pure, you would need a lot of seeds and even then there is a high enough chance of failure and feeling really shitty.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I don't think it has to be (someone who knows more about poisons and chemicals correct me if I'm wrong), but having it pure would greatly increase the chances of death. Without it being pure, you would need a lot of seeds and even then there is a high enough chance of failure and feeling really shitty.
I'm curious about if cyanide from crushed seeds would absorb into the body as efficiently as the pure liquid stuff.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I've heard urban legends(?) about people collecting the seeds from apples to ctb with cyanide.

I think you'd do better to use ricin, if you want reliability. There are --or used to be-- recipies for refining it at home from castor beans. But it isn't a nice or fast way to ctb.