• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Valdi

Valdi

What's my life/ the world come to?
Nov 8, 2019
I have a endless ratchet on a hook which is attached to my door. Put most of my weight on it and it holds. 15753085844937062355589370946584

How tight would I need the ratchet to my neck and does the hook need to hold my whole body weight as surely part of me would be suspended by the ground.

Any thoughts would be appreciated x

T

tariq aqeel

Jan 1, 2019
Do you know how to locate carotid arties?

G

Ghosted

I was never really here.
Nov 22, 2019
I think your best bet would be a medical book. Are you able to go to your local library?

Valdi

Valdi

Nov 8, 2019
Do you know how to locate carotid arties?

I can, have tried the night night method but doesn't work for me

I think your best bet would be a medical book. Are you able to go to your local library?

I can do but as mentioned, I've been able to find the areas. Even get light headed when I swing forward. Don't know if that's light headedness mixed with dehydration though

Reactions: Ghosted
T

tariq aqeel

Jan 1, 2019
Valdi am from uk and my option is hanging there woods and hotel near me

Valdi

Valdi

Nov 8, 2019
Valdi am from uk and my option is hanging there woods and hotel near me

I'm hoping to do something at home. That's why I'm hoping this will work. I have my doubts now though. I wish you luck in your methods

T

tariq aqeel

Jan 1, 2019
Failed sucide multiple times I can't afford to be sent to an mental hospital again my only option now is hanging even then am stuck i don't know where carotid arties is and how to tie slipknot,

What do you think of this rope for hanging

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Well of course the door would need to hold your weight or else you'd fall to the floor. To me this doesn't seem like a way to actually kill yourself because you could easily save yourself.

Reactions: Valdi