• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So Imma hang myself, I already pictured that as my method, but I am just curious if this would even work.
So what would happend if I just put 2 bags over my head, and tape them all over my neck.
Would I suffocate?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
I believe that people often use a method such as putting a bag over their head with tape around it to ctb.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
So Imma hang myself, I already pictured that as my method, but I am just curious if this would even work.
So what would happend if I just put 2 bags over my head, and tape them all over my neck.
Would I suffocate?
I'm not a pro or anything but I once tried to tie a bag over my head. It is so agonising. I couldn't go further. It is absolutely not peaceful and SI might kick in very quickly.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No. SI will kick in once CO2 concentration rises and you will pull off the bag. This is an agonizing experience, not recommended.

Reactions: Deleted member 82921 and illAF