• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I've been trying to come up with ways to ctb, and I suddenly remembered an experience I had once. I was once cutting in the shower, which was at a high temperature, when I nearly fainted because there was a limited access to oxygen in the bathroom. I would have to find further ways to restrict the oxygen from getting to me and then getting suffocated when I faint, which I think I could use a plastic bag for. I also think that fasting or restricting your food intake very low would make it easier to faint. if I were to do this as a means to die, would it work? if not, is it guaranteed that it wouldn't kill me, or would it just need some work?

Reactions: BuranaPoe
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
When you faint, you resume breathing.

While a high concentration of steam might make you lightheaded, it will not kill you. If you faint while wearing a plastic bag, survival instinct will cause you to rip it off after you faint.

Sorry.

• Wow
Reactions: fleshgarden
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
When you faint, you resume breathing.

While a high concentration of steam might make you lightheaded, it will not kill you. If you faint while wearing a plastic bag, survival instinct will cause you to rip it off after you faint.

Sorry.
thank you very much for responding. I didn't know of that, I feel silly.. I wonder if I could tweak it in some other ways then?