allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I plan on using the belt for my robe during full suspension, would it make me pass out?
PXL 20201116 004457302 PXL 20201116 004526493

Reactions: sadworld and x~Sophia~x
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Technically almost anything can work as long as it's sturdy, well-secured to a strong anchor point, and you hit the right spot to go unconscious. People have even used shoelaces to hang themselves - where there's a will, there's a way.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld, Aurora, columbine3 and 1 other person
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Technically almost anything can work as long as it's sturdy, well-secured to a strong anchor point, and you hit the right spot to go unconscious. People have even used shoelaces to hang themselves - where there's a will, there's a way.
I'm just worried that the material may be too thick. I've heard some people say that using a thinner material would be better and that you'd pass out quicker but I've also heard that a thicker material is mroe comfortable and carries just as high as a sucess rate. Honestly I don't even know anymore at this point. I'm just lost.

Reactions: sadworld
MegurineLuka

MegurineLuka

Apr 11, 2019
I wouldn't use it but that might just be me. Just seems like it may be either to thick, or not solid enough (being from a cloth robe) to stay in the position you'd want

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I'm just worried that the material may be too thick. I've heard some people say that using a thinner material would be better and that you'd pass out quicker but I've also heard that a thicker material is mroe comfortable and carries just as high as a sucess rate. Honestly I don't even know anymore at this point. I'm just lost.
Thinner is easier to get the sweet spot/restrict the carotids. A thicker ligature might take more practice/effort to faint but it's still possible. Don't slowly ease into the noose, go quick and with purpose and the noose should close the carotids effectively that way.

Reactions: sadworld
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I'm totally not telling you to ctb, but if that's your intent, wouldn't a 10ft ratchet strap from home depot work better. You lay down and tighten until you feel light-headed and pass out...

Reactions: Pookie
R

RexRuther

Nov 16, 2020
To me it looks way to thick and soft. Plus it's made out of cloth so it isn't the strongest material. I don't think it will personally work but there is only one way to find out.