• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
This is my only option rn since my parents are going to stay home for a long time so i cant get the other rope and obviously cant try full suspension, so im thinking about partial in my bedroom, do you think it would break? Im about 154 lbs
https://images.app.goo.gl/ygYJvXs2nqHkuyTA6

Last edited:
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I've used those for partial and it has gotten me a long ways a few times, but other times it's snapped way too early

Darrenloses

Darrenloses

Student
Nov 27, 2018
what about buying Rope from DIY store

Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
Don't half ass your method. Looks like it's not a good idea.

Reactions: Spitfire and TessB
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
This is my only option rn
No, it isn't. You have clothing and bed linens. You've just focused on this jump-rope to the exclusion of everything else. No actual reason for that.

since my parents are going to stay home for a long time
How old are you?

i cant get the other rope and obviously cant try full suspension
There's about a million posts and comments on this site about "the rope", and every single one of them is beating around the bush. It's not about a "lack" of "the right rope". It never is. Partial suspension is a suicidal gesture. People do it instead of full suspension because they actually don't want to die.

C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
No, it isn't. You have clothing and bed linens. You've just focused on this jump-rope to the exclusion of everything else. No actual reason for that.

How old are you?

There's about a million posts and comments on this site about "the rope", and every single one of them is beating around the bush. It's not about a "lack" of "the right rope". It never is. Partial suspension is a suicidal gesture. People do it instead of full suspension because they actually don't want to die.
I cant do full suspension because im not alone

C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Then how can you do partial suspension? Same risk of being found when you're unconscious and incapacitated but not dead.
I can do partial in my bedroom, can only do full in the living room