• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jenjoh2358

Jenjoh2358

Close the world, Open the next.
Oct 12, 2021
56DE15E2 8CD0 49DD 92CC A35C4FB9CDFD 53C2B3A2 4536 43B6 A001 BEB6D3B8AF3C

Would this noose work for full suspension?

Also, could I put rubber latex tubing for easy sliding and cushion effect?

Thanks,
- @Jenjoh2358

Last edited:
Reactions: š–£´ nadia š–£´ and Death is beautiful
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
So yes, that would definitely work

Reactions: Jenjoh2358
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

Dec 12, 2021
Are you doing that to prevent rope burn on the neck? My concern is it would interfere with the process and is unnecessary really.

Reactions: š–£´ nadia š–£´ and Jenjoh2358
Jenjoh2358

Jenjoh2358

Oct 12, 2021
Are you doing that to prevent rope burn on the neck? My concern is it would interfere with the process and is unnecessary really.
Aw, damn.
That was the plan, Layer the rope with the silicone so when I apply the lubricant it slides with ease and prevents rope burn

What do you recommend?

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

Dec 12, 2021
Lube and silicone (in this instance) would prolong it and make it worse. Sorry but I don't give out suggestions for ctb. That's a personal choice. I just critique apparently.

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Perfect noose! Why do you want a cushion? You will probably feel no pain because you will be full of adrenaline. For better sliding you can lubricate the eyelet.

Jenjoh2358

Jenjoh2358

Oct 12, 2021
Lube and silicone (in this instance) would prolong it and make it worse. Sorry but I don't give out suggestions for ctb. That's a personal choice. I just critique apparently.
It's cool, I'll respect your code

Thanks for the advice though
Silly me, always trying to reinvent the wheel
Perfect noose! Why do you want a cushion? You will probably feel no pain because you will be full of adrenaline. For better sliding you can lubricate the eyelet.
It must beā€¦ PERFECT-er!

Jenjoh2358

Jenjoh2358

Oct 12, 2021
Looks great! May I ask where you gut that from?
Oh, I'm sorry!
I'm afraid you will have to go back in time for these nooses
(They're Historic Pictures)

You can make one yourself though, I plan to do just that

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
What were you thinking of using as lubricant?

Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
Also I plan to cover the rope with this:
View attachment 81007
Is this for the pain? I'm using a silk cloth. I'll locate it on my vascular arteries (carotid arteries). I'll do full suspension.

the cloth is extremely resistant and since it's silk, there is no need for lubricant.

I tested with a regular nylon rope and with the silk cloth. I found the silk cloth to be much more practical (pressing the arteries and staying in place) and comfortable but it necessitates a particular way of tying both ends so that it stays tied.

My fear was that the rope would move to block my airways (painful), by I find that the silk cloth doesn't move around my skin at all despite the pressure.

Jenjoh2358

Jenjoh2358

Oct 12, 2021
Is this for the pain? I'm using a silk cloth. I'll locate it on my vascular arteries (carotid arteries). I'll do full suspension.

the cloth is extremely resistant and since it's silk, there is no need for lubricant.

I tested with a regular nylon rope and with the silk cloth. I found the silk cloth to be much more practical (pressing the arteries and staying in place) and comfortable but it necessitates a particular way of tying both ends so that it stays tied.

My fear was that the rope would move to block my airways (painful), by I find that the silk cloth doesn't move around my skin at all despite the pressure.
Do you think I could sew it into the ropes shape (10mm), would that work?

Like this: ā¬‡ļø¸

5EF27368 0146 4469 9CF3 2C8FCBA17B0E

Last edited:
Insomniac

Insomniac

May 21, 2021
Do you think I could sew it into the ropes shape (10mm), would that work?
I can't really tell because I haven't tested that but:

- If it's for the pain, I don't think it'll.make it less painful if you sew silk to it because, for me, it was less painful because I placed the rope on my vascular arteries. If you place the rope on your upper neck, or lower neck, it'll be painful no matter what because blocking the airways is painful and if placed too low, you won't lose consciousness immediately, painlessly.

With a silk cloth, the cloth tightens immediately where you placed it and doesn't move.

- If you can't be sure that the rope will support your body for at least 2hours, don't use it. 30mins is enough but we tend to overestimate the strength of the rope/anchor. If you're using a cloth instead of a regular rope, you should feel comfortable testing it (like tying it up to an anchor and sitting on it like on a swing for more than 30mins).

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I can't really tell because I haven't tested that but:

- If it's for the pain, I don't think it'll.make it less painful if you sew silk to it because, for me, it was less painful because I placed the rope on my vascular arteries. If you place the rope on your upper neck, or lower neck, it'll be painful no matter what because blocking the airways is painful and if placed too low, you won't lose consciousness immediately, painlessly.

With a silk cloth, the cloth tightens immediately where you placed it and doesn't move.

- If you can't be sure that the rope will support your body for at least 2hours, don't use it. 30mins is enough but we tend to overestimate the strength of the rope/anchor. If you're using a cloth instead of a regular rope, you should feel comfortable testing it (like tying it up to an anchor and sitting on it like on a swing for more than 30mins).
What do you mean you placed it on your vascular arteries? Your carotids run the length of your neck, from top to bottom so anywhere you place a rope on your neck will be in contact with the carotids. Partial doesn't work for many because they are closer to the surface in some parts than others depending on your anatomy. Full suspension the rope will always end up high on the neck anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: š–£´ nadia š–£´, mustard_glass and justsayin
Insomniac

Insomniac

May 21, 2021
What do you mean you placed it on your vascular arteries
sorry if that sounded misleading.

what I meant is: placing the cloth in the area where when you apply the pressure, you feel yourself passing out without pain.

I don't know if for others, but in my experience, it only happens in a particular area of my neck. Like you say, it might depend on anatomy. But I had to try multiple times for days before learning to place it well instantly.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
sorry if that sounded misleading.

what I meant is: placing the cloth in the area where when you apply the pressure, you feel yourself passing out without pain.

I don't know if for others, but in my experience, it only happens in a particular area of my neck. Like you say, it might depend on anatomy. But I had to try multiple times for days before learning to place it well instantly.
Yes, they call it the sweet spot. Lucky you found yours, many people never do. But it doesn't matter for full suspension because your rope or noose will always end up just under your chin due to body weight.

Reactions: š–£´ nadia š–£´ and mustard_glass
Insomniac

Insomniac

May 21, 2021
But it doesn't matter for full suspension because your rope or noose will always end up just under your chin due to body weight.
yes, it will eventually. the idea isn't to prevent that from happening, but to delay it as much as possible so that you can pass out before it happens.

And in my experience, it's possible to do that with full suspension. In scientific articles as well, they often specify if the hanged person died from vascular or airway obstruction. I'd rather die from vascular obstruction.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
yes, it will eventually. the idea isn't to prevent that from happening, but to delay it as much as possible so that you can pass out before it happens.

And in my experience, it's possible to do that with full suspension. In scientific articles as well, they often specify if the hanged person died from vascular or airway obstruction. I'd rather die from vascular obstruction.
I'm still really confused. How will you keep the rope from sliding up your neck? And you'll most likely still die from vascular obstruction because it only takes 5kg of pressure to close off carotid arteries so even if the rope is high on your neck it should be closing them off?

Insomniac

Insomniac

May 21, 2021
How will you keep the rope from sliding up your neck?
skin + pressure + rope material + good timing for pulling down and pushing the chair.

I can't explain it well in writing since english isn't my first language but you sound like you haven't practiced hanging much.

basically, if the rope is smooth enough and tightens immediately and extremely as you pull down, the accumulation of skin will stop it from moving upwards. This part depends a lot on the type of rope, cloth.

you're supposed to pass out in 13sec or less from full suspension hanging so it's not rocket science.

you keep insisting that the vascular arteries will be obstructed anyways so I recommend you read scientific articles about hanging suicide. they explain how doctors are able to tell if a person dies from vascular obstruction or airway.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
skin + pressure + rope material + good timing for pulling down and pushing the chair.

I can't explain it well in writing since english isn't my first language but you sound like you haven't practiced hanging much.

basically, if the rope is smooth enough and tightens immediately and extremely as you pull down, the accumulation of skin will stop it from moving upwards. This part depends a lot on the type of rope, cloth.

you're supposed to pass out in 13sec or less from full suspension hanging so it's not rocket science.

you keep insisting that the vascular arteries will be obstructed anyways so I recommend you read scientific articles about hanging suicide. they explain how doctors are able to tell if a person dies from vascular obstruction or airway.
No I definitely have not practiced because the neck is very delicate and sensitive and I don't want to fuck it up for no reason.
I have read articles on hanging suicides, quite a few, but I have not found the information you mention, so if you can direct me to some sources that would be great.
Almost everything I read on this forum says the carotid arteries will always be obstructed in full suspension hanging. Are you saying it's possible to do full suspension and not block the arteries?

Reactions: mustard_glass
Insomniac

Insomniac

May 21, 2021
No I definitely have not practiced because the neck is very delicate and sensitive and I don't want to fuck it up for no reason.
I have read articles on hanging suicides, quite a few, but I have not found the information you mention, so if you can direct me to some sources that would be great.
Almost everything I read on this forum says the carotid arteries will always be obstructed in full suspension hanging. Are you saying it's possible to do full suspension and not block the arteries?
your whole tone is unnecessarily aggressive.

I'm done talking with you.

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
Dude, it's already perfect. Don't do anything and make it futile. My only doubt will be that what if that ring holding the noose breaks after some time due to the tension. Other than it, everything seems perfect.