• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

it.only.gets.worse

it.only.gets.worse

Jun 15, 2022
I'm planning to drive out to the middle of nowhere where I wont be disturbed and take an edible and some gravol. Then I'm going to down a bottle of wellbutrin and a bottle of benadryl with alcohol. Will this work? At this point my suicide is unavoidable but I really don't want to survive and live an even more miserable life. If not, does anyone else have any other ideas? I'm in ON Canada

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
An OD is always risky. Have you considered the CO method in your car or in a tent? Well planned this should work fine.

Reactions: it.only.gets.worse and fay13
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
unfortunately, ODing is notoriously unreliable unless you have the option of N

Reactions: it.only.gets.worse and fay13
it.only.gets.worse

it.only.gets.worse

Jun 15, 2022
An OD is always risky. Have you considered the CO method in your car or in a tent? Well planned this should work fine.
I looked into the car one and saw that its hard to do with newer vehicles. Is there anything you know that could help make it easier/more successful?
unfortunately, ODing is notoriously unreliable unless you have the option of N
Damn, that was definitely what I was thinking :/ There was recently a big SN seller bust near me so I literally can't find anything but articles on that if I go looking for it. Any tips on how to find it?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I looked into the car one and saw that its hard to do with newer vehicles. Is there anything you know that could help make it easier/more successful?

Damn, that was definitely what I was thinking :/ There was recently a big SN seller bust near me so I literally can't find anything but articles on that if I go looking for it. Any tips on how to find it?
You don't do it with your car ... you do it with charcoal in your car or in a tent.

He talks about N not SN, but SN is also an option, in the case you find it and you find the other meds you should take with it in order not to vomit.

Reactions: it.only.gets.worse
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm planning to drive out to the middle of nowhere where I wont be disturbed and take an edible and some gravol. Then I'm going to down a bottle of wellbutrin and a bottle of benadryl with alcohol. Will this work? At this point my suicide is unavoidable but I really don't want to survive and live an even more miserable life. If not, does anyone else have any other ideas? I'm in ON Canada
If you wanna od, take sn