• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

darkhorse256

darkhorse256

Student
Mar 10, 2020
Hi all,

Corona is a thing so I'm under lockdown, which means I can't go out to find any of the taller buildings. They said the lockdown is going to last for a month so I won't be able to go anywhere. My original plan was to ctb in a country where SN wasn't illegal to own, but corona ruined that too. Anyways, I live in an apartment building and it's only 7 floors. Would it be enough to kill me if I dived head first to the ground? I read that 10 floors is what will kill you but I'm not sure if 7 would work. I'm so sick of living. I'm tired. I just want to rest. And I can't even ctb properly because of the lockdown. I just wonder if 7 floors would be enough.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hi all,

Corona is a thing so I'm under lockdown, which means I can't go out to find any of the taller buildings. They said the lockdown is going to last for a month so I won't be able to go anywhere. My original plan was to ctb in a country where SN wasn't illegal to own, but corona ruined that too. Anyways, I live in an apartment building and it's only 7 floors. Would it be enough to kill me if I dived head first to the ground? I read that 10 floors is what will kill you but I'm not sure if 7 would work. I'm so sick of living. I'm tired. I just want to rest. And I can't even ctb properly because of the lockdown. I just wonder if 7 floors would be enough.
I suppose if you were *absolutely certain* of your ability to land head first then it *might* be okay, but I would be *extremely* wary of this method from only 7 floors.
Personally, I would say don't risk it....
I have a few notes on jumping here.

Yes, yes there are. I live in Finland and I know ways that require nothing that a person does not have in his house.
@eksded There are people in need of your help. Could you share some info that others could benefit from...
Ideally post here rather than PM, so others can refer to the info... If the info is already on this site as you have said, then perhaps just name roughly what the methods are, without going into detail, if that makes it easier for you to post....

Last edited:
Reactions: darkhorse256