yuki loves music

yuki loves music

Mar 31, 2023
So I'm planning to kill myself soon, I've made most of my plan though I don't know if if will work. It would be 171 pills. 86 pills of clonidine. All pills .1mg i think, then the other meds would be escitalopram. 58 pills, each 10mg. would this be enough to kill me? Or how much do you think would I need to kill me if this won't?

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Overdosing is an unreliable and often very painful method.
There is also the very high risk of organ damage, or ending up in a vegetative state.
There are far better methods than this.
Charcoal method is peaceful for example.

Reactions: BrainShower
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Overdosing is an unreliable and often very painful method.
There is also the very high risk of organ damage, or ending up in a vegetative state.
There are far better methods than this.
Charcoal method is peaceful for example.

Does Nembutal lead to a vegetative state, if resuscitated?

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Does Nembutal lead to a vegetative state, if resuscitated?
It's extremely doubtful anyone would survive Nembutal, and it's also virtually impossible to obtain anyway nowadays.

Last edited:
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
What? You're wrong on both statements
You really are full of it.
People on here are getting tired of you.
What exactly is your problem anyway ?

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
You really are full of it.
People on here are getting tired of you.
What exactly is your problem anyway ?
Save me your anger, it doesn't stand a chance against facts. I'll stay here as long as I want.

My problem is people like you who is shooting lies on a forum that is talking about life and death

With your lies , people who read your comments can be in actual real danger. Thats my problem. And I am enemy of evil.

• Yay!
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you have pills and wonder if they will work, google each medication. Check the pharmacology. You can see safe and unsafe dosages. You can check the overdose levels and what can happen. Drug combinations issues might be mentioned too.
Research first. Know what you are doing, do not guess or hope.

• Informative
Reactions: bebebeep
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Save me your anger, it doesn't stand a chance against facts. I'll stay here as long as I want.

My problem is people like you who is shooting lies on a forum that is talking about life and death

With your lies , people who read your comments can be in actual real danger. Thats my problem. And I am enemy of evil.

I'm not angry, I'm laughing at you.
Ah, you have just revealed your true colours.
Pro - lifer oddetoad to the rescue.
People who read my comments are perfectly capable of figuring things out for themselves without any help from me or anyone else.
What do you mean by " can be in actual real danger ? " The vast majority of people here are " in real danger " because this is a forum for suicidal people.
You are the enemy of evil you say ?
You really need to explain yourself here in more ways than one.
Why are you on this forum anyway ?
LOL.
😂
Anyone on this forum with a brain will know how lethal nembutal is, and also know how incredibly difficult it is to obtain.
So go on and provide evidence that will prove us all wrong
LOL.

Why are you running away from giving me evidence ?
You obviously want an argument, so where is your evidence ?
Cmon Pro- lifer let's hear it.

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
OD is not reliable.

Nembutal does not exist and hasn't for years, I don't know why it keeps coming up.

Pentobarbital is its generic chemical name and its widely available from several sellers on the two main darknet markets.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
We don't know. I recommend asking your doctor or pharmacist!

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
What? You're wrong on both statements
Hate to tell you this but Nembutal is next to impossible to get. And as a nurse, I can tell you ,for a fact, that you can die from Nembutal.

Reactions: bananacrackers and WAITING TO DIE
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Hate to tell you this but Nembutal is next to impossible to get. And as a nurse, I can tell you ,for a fact, that you can die from Nembutal.
You just took the price for the most .. I'm not gonna say it because I might get a warning ..

we are not talking whether you can die from it or not lmao

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
It's extremely doubtful anyone would survive Nembutal, and it's also virtually impossible to obtain anyway nowadays.
What I find funny is that you wrote this a few days ago on this forum:

"The lethal dose is supposed to be between 2 and 10 grams. Yet there have been cases of people surviving up to 15 grams.
I suppose things like body composition, absorption rate, and quality of Nembutal may have something to do with it.
Yet I am wondering when you obtained Nembutal because it is extremely difficult to obtain nowadays."

Source

• Yay!
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
What I find funny is that you wrote this a few days ago on this forum:

"The lethal dose is supposed to be between 2 and 10 grams. Yet there have been cases of people surviving up to 15 grams.
I suppose things like body composition, absorption rate, and quality of Nembutal may have something to do with it.
Yet I am wondering when you obtained Nembutal because it is extremely difficult to obtain nowadays."

Source
The guy who survived chickened out and was rushed to hospital so get your facts right.
This is a suicide forum and we are talking about people who DO NOT WANT TO SURVIVE.
Anyone who takes nembutal with the full intention of dying will have a next to zero chance of survival.
So go and provide actual evidence of someone who actually survived nembutal WITHOUT medical intervention.
But wait... you can't can you ?
Lol.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

If u r goin2 deb8 ppl thn u nd provde factul infrmatn insted of jst tellng ppl tht thy r wrng

Or talkng abt 'fcts' w/o providng n.e of thm

Commnts lke thse only rile up th/ convrsatn & r nt constrctve

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
If u r goin2 deb8 ppl thn u nd provde factul infrmatn insted of jst tellng ppl tht thy r wrng

Or talkng abt 'fcts' w/o providng n.e of thm

Commnts lke thse only rile up th/ convrsatn & r nt constrctve
The person above literally gave examples herself in the thread I linked above just go ahead and read the thread for yourself it's all there.
I don't know what her problem is. She's saying one thing in one thread and the opposite in another.

I think it's very important to highlight nonetheless that it's possible to survive N ingestion and it's possible to end up a vegetable taking it.

Last edited:
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
You just took the price for the most .. I'm not gonna say it because I might get a warning ..

we are not talking whether you can die from it or not lmao
If I missed the point, I'm sorry. I don't get sarcasm easily. It's a problem I have. Screws me over a lot. As far as taking the price, I have no freaking idea what that means or what you are referring to. In fact I feel completely stupid at this point.🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️