• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
Would these provide enough gas when used with a exit bag to permanently end my misery?
IMG 9673 IMG 9674 IMG 9675 IMG 9676

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
Unfortunately no. By using the ideal gas law to calculate the compressed gas volume we get ~217 liters, but this is also listed as an approximate by the vendor I see (220L in your case). The recommended flow for Nitrogen is 15LPM, for a length of 40 minutes. Note that the 40 minutes equate to a time window that offers a great safety margin, but as far as I am concerned 30 mins should also do the trick comfortably. However, if we divide 220 by 15, we get ~14 mins worth of gas, which is not enough for CTB, really risky to go for that small of a time window. And I also see your regulator does not show flow rate, which is really important to set right (it basically defines if the gas displacement in the bag is sufficient for the panic response not to set in).​

• Love
Reactions: 1sadtran, Praestat_Mori, outrider567 and 1 other person
Upvote 0
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
Unfortunately no. By using the ideal gas law to calculate the compressed gas volume we get ~217 liters, but this is also listed as an approximate by the vendor I see (220L in your case). The recommended flow for Nitrogen is 15LPM, for a length of 40 minutes. Note that the 40 minutes equate to a time window that offers a great safety margin, but as far as I am concerned 30 mins should also do the trick comfortably. However, if we divide 220 by 15, we get ~14 mins worth of gas, which is not enough for CTB, really risky to go for that small of a time window. And I also see your regulator does not show flow rate, which is really important to set right (it basically defines if the gas displacement in the bag is sufficient for the panic response not to set in).​
Thank you so much for your detailed response.

Would i be right to assume ideally i'd need 1500 litre for 25lpm to last an hour?

In theory that would 100% get the job done right? assuming a exit bag is used correctly?

Upvote 0
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
@RemainingDubious Yes, that is correct. But a tank that large could be quite heavy to carry around. And 25LPM isn't really required if you know the Nitrogen is pure. A higher flow rate is usually needed for Argon, but even then, according to some guides on here 20LPM should be fine. Oh, and in case you have trouble with vendors listing the water volume i.s.o. the compressed gas volume, here is how you can do conversion.​

• Love
Reactions: thegoldengirls and RemainingDubious
Upvote 0