• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WholeHereafter

WholeHereafter

Jul 29, 2024
Is any of this useful to successfully and painlessly ctb?

-4,000mg of diazepam
-200mg of ambien
-70mg of tizanidine
-Plenty of zofran and reglan
-2,000mg of trazodone

If other things need to be added, could someone please point me in the direction of what else to add and how I might be able to get it? I live in the US.

• Hugs
Reactions: smaragdyne
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Been guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
Is any of this useful to successfully and painlessly ctb?

-4,000mg of diazepam
-200mg of ambien
-70mg of tizanidine
-Plenty of zofran and reglan
-2,000mg of trazodone

If other things need to be added, could someone please point me in the direction of what else to add and how I might be able to get it? I live in the US.
We can't directly recommend methods or what you could do best etc.
from what I looked up on your meds, there has been cases of fatality's on overdoses on the ambien & the trazodone..
the trouble with overdoses with medication is the unpredictability of its effectiveness.
Should it not work, there's a chance your quality of life will be worst than before.
You definitely have the sedation side of things covered though.

There is a resources thread that might be worth you going through for ideas..

It's sad life's brought you here, I hope you find some comfort whilst seeking your method.

WholeHereafter

WholeHereafter

Jul 29, 2024
Oh, sorry I'm new and trying to figure out the rules of what you can and can't ask/say and how to navigate the site.
Thank you for responding and with kindness đź’›

smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
Sorry to see you need tizanidine, I take cyclobenzaprine for some undiagnosed chronic back issues...

It seems like out of the ones you listed, the tizanidine is the one with the "narrowest" therapeutic index, i.e. it's the easiest to overdose on. Not sure about much more than that... most prescriptions are risky for CTB in my opinion.

Most of that stuff will just calm you way down; I have seen some people "sleepwalk"/"black-out" when taking a ton of Ambien though, I would recommend being careful with that stuff, lol!

See you around.

edit: grammar

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Prescription ODs are a bad idea imo. They're highly unlikely to result in CTB and very likely to cause permanent damage. If a medication were easy and/or effective for CTB purposes, then it would be known and a lot of people would be doing it.

Reactions: undecided
WholeHereafter

WholeHereafter

Jul 29, 2024
Sorry to see you need tizanidine, I take cyclobenzaprine for some undiagnosed chronic back issues...

It seems like out of the ones you listed, the tizanidine is the one with the "narrowest" therapeutic index, i.e. it's the easiest to overdose on. Not sure about much more than that... most prescriptions are risky for CTB in my opinion.

Most of that stuff will just calm you way down; I have seen some people "sleepwalk"/"black-out" when taking a ton of Ambien though, I would recommend being careful with that stuff, lol!

See you around.

edit: grammar
Oh no :( Sorry you also have chronic back issues as well. Herniated discs and degenerative disc disease over here. Not fun on top of my other debilitating chronic illnesses...

Thanks for the info on tizanidine, will keep that in mind for sure.

I have definitely had many lengthy, eh ehm, interesting conversations and interactions that I fully do not remember after taking a reg dose of Ambien for sleep - you're right it's no joke, haha.
Prescription ODs are a bad idea imo. They're highly unlikely to result in CTB and very likely to cause permanent damage. If a medication were easy and/or effective for CTB purposes, then it would be known and a lot of people would be doing it.
Aye.. that seems to be what I keep coming across in these threads unfortunately. I'm not very familiar with SN, but I see people saying that's a sure fire way if done right, maybe in conjunction with my prescriptions as well?
Is that something I can get online legally living in the US, and is there a resource page on here about how to identify a trustworthy source, prepare and consume it correctly, as well as any other detailed relevant information for success in CTB using it?

Last edited:
  • Hugs