• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear

People are poison
Jul 21, 2021
pajoe1976 and I have partnered up to CTB on New Years Eve. That is a target date the actual CTB flexible to your convenience. I would appreciate it if someone could virtually (or in person) document our CTB with SN. This is my final request. If I could make people more knowledgeable of this method that'd be great.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Notaclockiswear, blueclover_., it's_all_a_game and 6 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Would volunteer, but, that's my date as well, so, might be a tad difficult, lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., lobster salad, Eternity04 and 3 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I'd like to, but there's a chance I might not be around by then

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Idontmatter, Grumpy Bear and 1 other person
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I'd be honored to volunteer to observe.

• Love
Reactions: blueclover_., lobster salad, Smart No More and 3 others
addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
As a side note that might be illegal in your country so be careful of that.

Reactions: justsayin, blueclover_., avoid_slow_death and 3 others
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
I did it once with someone, videocall, and would like to give a fair warning to everyone: if you volunteer to do it, take care of yourself for the next days after that. You will be literally watching someone die in order to document and it will be a stressful experience, one that, perhaps, you will never forget until the day you pass out.

Is not impossible to overcome though, and if no one does appear, perhaps I can volunteer, but wanted to let everyone here know that.
I'm sorry if it sounds like I am trying to spread fear, but just wanted to say it as it is, no sugarcoating.

Best of luck to you, Grumpy Bear, and to your partner, pajoe1976. I hope you 2 have a smooth journey.

• Hugs
Reactions: justsayin, blueclover_., avoid_slow_death and 8 others
I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
I did it once with someone, videocall, and would like to give a fair warning to everyone: if you volunteer to do it, take care of yourself for the next days after that. You will be literally watching someone die in order to document and it will be a stressful experience, one that, perhaps, you will never forget until the day you pass out.

Is not impossible to overcome though, and if no one does appear, perhaps I can volunteer, but wanted to let everyone here know that.
I'm sorry if it sounds like I am trying to spread fear, but just wanted to say it as it is, no sugarcoating.

Best of luck to you, Grumpy Bear, and to your partner, pajoe1976. I hope you 2 have a smooth journey.
You make an excellent point. We just figured if it was documented than it might help other people who will be doing the same method.

• Love
Reactions: Lone_Gray_Wolf
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020

He's right. It is something you won't forget. Made friends with someone on this site and we hit it off pretty well quickly. A lot in common other than the obvious dark screwed up shit.

I decided to be there for her in the end as she was going to a motel and had no one else. I listened to her and I will never ever forget it. My dear friend is gone, but her mental and physical torment are healed. Sucks such a good soul had to suffer.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lone_Gray_Wolf, justsayin, less than and 6 others
Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear

People are poison
Jul 21, 2021

I appreciate your words of caution and your well wishes. I am sorry you had to go through that. If my first choice observer falls through I will definitely take you up on your generous offer. Thanks you.
He's right. It is something you won't forget. Made friends with someone on this site and we hit it off pretty well quickly. A lot in common other than the obvious dark screwed up shit.

I decided to be there for her in the end as she was going to a motel and had no one else. I listened to her and I will never ever forget it. My dear friend is gone, but her mental and physical torment are healed. Sucks such a good soul had to suffer.
I'm sorry you had to see your friend go.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lone_Gray_Wolf, less than and it's_all_a_game
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I am willing to virtually volunteer.

• Love
Reactions: milkginger and Grumpy Bear