Oguzok

Oguzok

forever young...i want to be forever young
Nov 24, 2023
I'm planning CTB in near future, probably in two-three years if my life would become even worse. I still trying give it a chance...

But my question is that, will SN be available in near future? I don't want to buy it now because:
1. It can be found by my family members
2. I actually don't have any place to keep it properly

I am afraid that more and more noise will arise around this topic, and more and more accusations will be applied to suppliers. What if by next year it will be impossible to get it legally...

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, jaxxon_sunn and Tired Nacho II
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i cant see SN ever not being available. the question would be how hard it is to get.
but considering its used in basically every meat product in existence, i doubt theyd completely get rid of it

get a job for a meat packing plant? lol

Reactions: Oguzok
ruruu

ruruu

eepy girl
Nov 5, 2023
if people really cared about preventing ctb, wouldn't bridges and rooftops be harder to access? i doubt most governments would actually want to put in the effort to stop people from ctb. it's used commonly outside of ctb too, i can't see it becoming illegal. and yes this is probably more subjective than objective, so i guess there's always a chance for it to be unavailable to average people

Reactions: Oguzok
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
as long as the dn markets exist youre fine dont even stress it.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's not going anywhere and even if it did, there's plenty of better methods already anyway.

T

Tired Nacho II

Aug 1, 2022
Estou planejando CTB em um futuro próximo, provavelmente em dois ou três anos, se minha vida piorar ainda mais. Ainda estou tentando dar uma chance...

Mas a minha pergunta é: o SN estará disponível num futuro próximo? Não quero comprar agora porque:
1. Pode ser encontrado por meus familiares
2. Na verdade, não tenho nenhum lugar para guardá-lo adequadamente

Receio que surja cada vez mais ruído em torno deste tema e que cada vez mais acusações sejam aplicadas aos fornecedores. E se no próximo ano for impossível obtê-lo legalmente...
Olá amigo, o método SN está a ser cada vez mais falado. O indicado para terminares com essa dor, é aprender a lidar com ela e não tentar matá-la e morrer junto. Estou aqui amigo, caso queira.

M

marcowiz

Jul 30, 2023
On Thursday odered using a chemical supplier in Switzerland. They only serve company so i added the registration nr of the bicycle shop in the same building like my address.

They wrote me that they wont serve me and that i should never contact them again. Theres that. I dont know if you can just order it in Europe if you dont know an tricks

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and theEndCH
artax

artax

Dec 8, 2023
I think it's going to become borderline impossible to get if you're not a registered laboratory or business with a recognized need. Things have been heading in that direction for a while, and it keeps getting more and more publicity as a suicide drug. Within the next few years, I expect it to become as hard to get as N.

• Love
Reactions: marcowiz and Adûnâi
P

peacefulexit

Dec 17, 2023
It's not going anywhere and even if it did, there's plenty of better methods already anyway.
Would love to know the better methods. As struggling to find a method that's still viable in Australia other than hanging. Thanks so much.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
if people really cared about preventing ctb, wouldn't bridges and rooftops be harder to access? i doubt most governments would actually want to put in the effort to stop people from ctb. it's used commonly outside of ctb too, i can't see it becoming illegal. and yes this is probably more subjective than objective, so i guess there's always a chance for it to be unavailable to average people
They don't care about you dying early, they care about an easy peaceful option. Do not be fooled by the powers that be.
i cant see SN ever not being available. the question would be how hard it is to get.
but considering its used in basically every meat product in existence, i doubt theyd completely get rid of it

get a job for a meat packing plant? lol
They will restrict high purity SN eventually. All it takes is one celebrity using it to CTB, then expect crackdowns. For real.

D

Deleted member 65988

They will restrict high purity SN eventually. All it takes is one celebrity using it to CTB, then expect crackdowns. For real.
Well Lindsey Pearlman used it and so did Matthew Mindler. Maybe you're talking about someone much more well known but even then, it wouldn't happen in one swoop.

E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
A lot of the SN sources I knew have been taken down.

I heard it got banned in South Korea too

I had a similar dilemma. Finding N is already impossible.

I'm not taking the risk. This fake world is burning at an ever increasing rate. Leaving on Jan 14.

Last edited: