Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
Hello, I am new to the forums.

I have been prescribed with Trazodone, it is supposed to help me with insomnia. When I eventually CTB, I know my SI will kick in, I'm just curious if taking Trazodone or any sleeping medication would help calm it?

Thanks.

H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
I'm not sure about Trazodone, but Seroquel took away my entire ass ability to care about anything. It absolutely would thrash SI.

Reactions: brainpain2 and Ender
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Welcome to the SS family.

It can, but then again it can also increase your chances of making errors when attempting.

Reactions: Ender
Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
This, and there's a danger you vomit after the sleeping pill knocks you out, without a chance to take a backup drink.

Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
Sorry, my post was related to SN CTB - but still somewhat valid.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Sleeping pills are perfect if you're going to go by exposure.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I've taken Tradozone and for me it wasn't too helpful, I'm on Quetiapine and that has been helping me with sleep but I don't feel like it eases SI or something. I haven't attempted ctb yet though but it's not like I feel calm. I feel like benzos or alcohol are a much better option. 2 shots of vodka + regular intake of anti depressants will make you dizzy and loopy and have 0 SI

Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
I've taken Tradozone and for me it wasn't too helpful, I'm on Quetiapine and that has been helping me with sleep but I don't feel like it eases SI or something. I haven't attempted ctb yet though but it's not like I feel calm. I feel like benzos or alcohol are a much better option. 2 shots of vodka + regular intake of anti depressants will make you dizzy and loopy and have 0 SI
Thanks, will keep in mind.