huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
i've seen a lot of posts online and news articles of people killing themselves on shrooms because that's what they were already thinking of before they took them. would shrooms make the process more easy to go through with and make it less stressful and nerve wracking? i've never taken them before and idk if i should try them first to see how i feel or take them when i ctb. i don't want to be impulsive because i want to prepare everything for my death so if i try them first i'm worried i'll ctb while on them but it's not like i've got a gun to shoot myself with instantly since my method is sn it needs actual preparation so i feel like i don't need to be worried that much about trying them out

Last edited:
Reactions: Glenferd666 and CantDoIt
O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
i've seen a lot of posts online and news articles of people killing themselves on shrooms because that's what they were already thinking of before they took them. would shrooms make the process more easy to go through with and make it less stressful and nerve wracking?
I suppose they could if the mindset is right. In my experience they don't make me calmer particularly, (maybe a little) but I could see them being helpful because it could help you be more introspective/see the big picture more of why you want to CTB. Maybe I don't have enough experience with them to give you a proper answer, only done them a few times. However I did know someone personally who went through with it while on shrooms (via shotgun)
Also if you believe in an afterlife or have spiritual beliefs I can see it helping (this was the case in the person I knew)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: huntermellow and Glenferd666
huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
I suppose they could if the mindset is right. In my experience they don't make me calmer particularly, (maybe a little) but I could see them being helpful because it could help you be more introspective/see the big picture more of why you want to CTB. Maybe I don't have enough experience with them to give you a proper answer, only done them a few times. However I did know someone personally who went through with it while on shrooms (via shotgun)
Also if you believe in an afterlife or have spiritual beliefs I can see it helping (this was the case in the person I knew)
yeah this is helpful. i think i want to try them out first. i'd need a trip sitter obviously to make sure i don't hang myself or jump off a building or smth

X

xandermax

Aug 25, 2024
Interesting idea. There have been studies where people who have terminal illnesses like cancer were given mushrooms to see if a moderate level trip would remove their anxiety about death and dying. And the results proved that they were effective at it and the effect was lasting.

So if you went into a trip with the intention of coming to terms with the idea of ctb, they might actually help.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wellness/2024/01/13/psychedelics-terminal-illness-cancer/

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, divinemistress36 and landslide2
huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
Interesting idea. There have been studies where people who have terminal illnesses like cancer were given mushrooms to see if a moderate level trip would remove their anxiety about death and dying. And the results proved that they were effective at it and the effect was lasting.

So if you went into a trip with the intention of coming to terms with the idea of ctb, they might actually help.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wellness/2024/01/13/psychedelics-terminal-illness-cancer/
thank you for the info!!

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Where have you seen the posts? You'd better take alcohol and benzos, so that they could perhaps be banned by law also.

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

sadyogi

Sep 5, 2024
You really won't know until you trip. It might even change your mind about ctb!

Reactions: divinemistress36
huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
Where have you seen the posts? You'd better take alcohol and benzos, so that they could perhaps be banned by law also.
what?
You really won't know until you trip. It might even change your mind about ctb!
ya i wanna see if it gives me a completely new outlook on life or smth

Last edited:
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
I'm sorry. I think it's just really stupid to share such rumors on the internet when usually those accidents in shrooms are caused when people might temporarily feel so much pain that they try to get rid of it by killing themselves. However, this does not happen to everyone - some people have even recovered from depression with the help of mushrooms.

huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
I'm sorry. I think it's just really stupid to share such rumors on the internet when usually those accidents in shrooms are caused when people might temporarily feel so much pain that they try to get rid of it by killing themselves. However, this does not happen to everyone - some people have even recovered from depression with the help of mushrooms.
i was literally just asking a question?? where was i trying to spread rumours i literally just said i saw posts and read articles of ppl killing themselves while on shrooms. and you're acting like a random person on a suicide forum would get alcohol and benzos banned just by taking them to commit suicide lmao. ppl have already tried committing suicide that way there's no need for me to

Last edited:
Reactions: landslide2
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
i was literally just asking a question?? where was i trying to spread rumours i literally just said i saw posts and read articles of ppl killing themselves while on shrooms. and you're acting like a random person on a suicide forum would get alcohol and benzos banned just by taking them to commit suicide lmao. ppl have already tried committing suicide that way there's no need for me to
I asked where did you see these articles since it's not a generally recommended method. I wouldn't wish it even to my worst enemy.

huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
I asked where did you see these articles since it's not a generally recommended method. I wouldn't wish it even to my worst enemy.
i can't remember where i saw the articles. i just remember seeing posts of people saying their friends shot themselves when they were tripping on shrooms and that they were probably having suicidal thoughts for a while which is why shrooms made it easy for them to do it

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
i can't remember where i saw the articles. i just remember seeing posts of people saying their friends shot themselves when they were tripping on shrooms and that they were probably having suicidal thoughts for a while which is why shrooms made it easy for them to do it
It could have been just a trip that went horribly wrong imo.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Interesting question. I havent tripped on shrooms but I have microdosed them cause people say it helps depression but for me they just bring out my feelings of wanting to die even more. If you have trauma it will bring it out