N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
For all the people who are now on the edge of a mental breakdown: You don't have to be scared I won't leave this website. I am addicted to this website like a good old meth junkie.
But I have asked me this question. Maybe you also have asked you this question to yourself. Would the people on SS miss me if I was not here anymore. This question might have different answers for different people(?) and it depends on why they quit this website. If someone insults other people it is obvious the community won't appreciate such a behavior.

I just can say I miss Persephone a lot. She was so friendly to me. She was so patient and never judging towards myself. I am really sad that she left the website. But it probably was the best for her mental health as far as I can judge. This is why I fully support her decision.

If I left it would be absolutely no comparison with Persephone when she left. I am way too narcissistic, whiny, self-absorbed even when I criticize myself like right now.

But I think some people might be sad if I was not here anymore. Not many but some.
I think the fact that this is a suicide forum contributes to the familiarization with losses. I think for me the separation would be way more difficult than for the people who remain in this forum. By far!

I have the feeling this thread also seems to a little bit self-absorbed. I am thinking about myself despite the fact others quitted this forum for real. I am not sure how these people cope without the support of such an online forum. I ask myself if they search for another online community. I am member now for such a long time I can't imagine my life without this forum. I barely can remember the time without it. I can remember the loneliness was soul-crushing for me. The feeling of alienation was way worse to that time. At least when I am here I am feeling less lonely. Not being all alone with my thoughts and I see other people with similar chronic (severe) suicidality to who I can relate which comforts for me.

To the answer of the question from the title. I don't think an answer is really that important. I am still fighting and this website accompanies during this hardship which I call my life. I hope our paths won't disconnect. But there has happened more insane stuff during the last months with this forum. I feel comforted that no matter how suicidal I get this website won't judge me for that. And that I don't have to face negative stereotypes or hurtful replies for that.

Do you ever had a similar question in mind?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, artificial_ineptness, onlyanimalsaregood and 8 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
You're a regular and unique poster, and your threads often get good conversations started. You seem respectful too. Things certainly wouldn't be the same without you around and I'm happy your here.

I find myself missing everyone (who is not a total jerk) when they leave, especially if I have come to recognize them and expect to see them posting.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, whatevs, artificial_ineptness and 7 others
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
I think you have a pretty accurate assessment of things, undoubtedly some would miss you, and some not. That's how life goes. I notice when people disappear, I would definitely notice if you were to go…

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs, waitingforrest and Circles
X

xo777

are we almost there?
Apr 5, 2022
I used to have an account here. I still miss and think about those who left even if I didn't know them personally.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs, waitingforrest and Circles
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If nothing else, I think I and many others will at the very least miss all the interesting threads you make that keep engagement up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, onlyanimalsaregood, noname223 and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I'd miss seeing your threads. I think that's what makes you unique is actually able to bring conversations up with people who are shy or wouldn't reply often like myself. Over the years there's been a handful of posters like you who post unique threads and I miss all of them cause they brought something to this site especially their own uniqueness. Anyway hugs okay. 🤗

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, onlyanimalsaregood, noname223 and 3 others
_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021
I would miss you, you have a lot of thoughtful posts that I enjoy reading.

• Love
Reactions: noname223
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Thank you all for your very kind words. I also like to see many of your threads.
Your words really made me smile.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Circles, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Of course we will miss you. You are a good contribute to this community. I always enjoy your threads and comments. Even though this is a suicide forum and many people are prone to suicide, sometimes for me it's hard to deal with the losses of members, especially through ctb. I miss @Sea Turtle, she was an excellent person.

• Love
Reactions: noname223