• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
Hello everyone, I just came to this forum not long ago. SaSu feels like my long-lost home, because everyone is so very kind and nice. I can't believe that I will leave so soon. There are many reasons why I chose to ctb, such as because I have autism(because I'm a woman people think I'm shy or something at first then discovered I'm not and leave me), actually have great difficulties in interpersonal communication and cannot do a normal job; I don't want to continue to be a NEET, but I am broken and penniless; or I have had this idea for a long time, because I can't see any hope for the future due to long-term depression.

I started taking 10mg meto on the morning of June 1st at local time, because I wanted to test its effect a day in advance. Although I was a little worried after seeing the post about side effects, I took it after all....
Today I ordered Starbucks' breakfast as my last meal. I will drink only water after 13:00 on the June 1st, and fast for 24 hours tomorrow.

The specific plan is as follows
Day 1
8:00 2×5mg meto
16:00 2×5mg meto
24:00 2×5mg meto

Day 2
8:00 2×5mg meto
16:00 2×5mg meto
23:00 600mg ibuprofen
23:20 6×5mg meto
23:55 Drink 19×0.4mg Xanax liquid
0:00 Quickly drink one glass SN liquid
(25g SN dissolved in 100g water, prepare 3 servings of it in case vomit)
*Put a lolipop in my mouth and lay right side

I think this is my only chance and I don't want to fail, so I chose to execute it in a 5-star hotel. I don't want to be discovered too early, because then I will be sent to a psych ward by my parents. I heard that there is worse than death...Xanax tablets(they have expired for 9 months)were sent to me by a friend online. I don't know if they are still effective? I heard that the shelf life is just a number printed according to government regulations and will not affect its true effectiveness. Can anyone give me some advice?

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: MikUma, calculusmaster, Nothing87 and 9 others
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
Hi, i will be doing SN as well and i think i can understand what you felling now. I know when i start the proces it will be really difficult. This time awaiting...that must be same what prisoners feel before deathsentence. There at least yhey know it will be painless, we with SN do not know...anyway i hope You will find peace and it will be quick painless journey. Xanax will be fine, it will work as it supposed to work.

• Hugs
Reactions: wsx-rt, Praestat_Mori, DepressedDude and 1 other person
R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
嗨,我也要做 SN,我想我能理解你现在的感受。我知道当我开始这个过程时会非常困难。这次等待……那一定和囚犯在死刑判决前的感觉一样。至少他们知道它会无痛,我们不知道 SN……无论如何,我希望你能找到平静,这将是一段快速无痛的旅程。Xanax 会没事的,它会像它应该的那样起作用。
Thank you so much🙏 I thought I've accepted my upcoming death already and wouldn't feel so anxious, but in fact I did...Your words really put me at ease! I've just took my second dose of meto, nothing side effect yet...I guess that's really doesn't happen to everyone. I'll keep updating before I drink Xanax though. Good luck to you too ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, wyo777 and Kusogaki
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

i am misery
Mar 22, 2023
I do feel as though this will work, although I haven't seen the mixture of zanax drink so I'm not quite sure if that would compliment it or not. and if you are doing this in a hotel I recommend putting a letter on the door to not be disturbed so the cleaners don't have to be traumatized. I h wish you peace for your go at death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
I do feel as though this will work, although I haven't seen the mixture of zanax drink so I'm not quite sure if that would compliment it or not. and if you are doing this in a hotel I recommend putting a letter on the door to not be disturbed so the cleaners don't have to be traumatized. I h wish you peace for your go at death.
xanax is also called alprazolam, which is the only Benzo I got. Getting the doctor here to prescribe those controlled medication is really difficult. I tried pretending to have anxiety and panic attacks once, but the doctor didn't even have the patience to let me finish speaking :( Thanks for the advice, though. I plan to put the 'Do Not Enter' warning sign in the most prominent place after entering the door, so that other passersbys won't see it first 😂

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kusogaki
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck with your plan! Shelf life doesn't mean a medication or other things are not good exactly after that date a lot of things have to be taken into account here, especially how your Xanax was stored (neither medical nor chemical advice here!). I would say it is ok for the purpose u wanna use it.

Safe travels and good luck, I hope you find peace! :heart:

Reactions: RURIRA
R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
I'm feeling really upset right now and don't think I can wait until midnight... Will follow the stat protocol now, Goodbye everyone😊
Drink the Xanax, there's really no going back.

Attachments

• IMG20240602155523.jpg
    IMG20240602155523.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MikUma, bussy, dggtscccvfd and 2 others
R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
Feel nothing yet...so SN let's go!
burning throat, so long so fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Esokabat and sugarh1gh
R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
heart beating faster, nothing uncomfortable

Reactions: MikUma and Esokabat
R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
still nothing, feel at ease

R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
heart rate rise rapidly

R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
don't feel like to puke, I guess it worked just fine

R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
well stand up dizzy

R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
nausea a little

R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
hope I pass out soon

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MikUma, LifeIsBS, divinemistress36 and 4 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope your passing was a quick and peaceful one. Rest in ethernal peace 🕊

Reactions: MikUma and DeathSkullDude1
F

fitwhatsthepoint

Mar 15, 2024
That was very touching, @RURIRA, thanks for sharing. I hope it went well. Everyone, what is meto? Anti-vomit stuff? Any specific one?

Reactions: Nettles
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I hope it wasn't painful for you.
Wish you reached the peace you wanted.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Espero que todo haya ido según lo planeado. Gracias por compartirlo con nosotros

W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
I hope You found what You was looking for.
At 8.59 SN was consumed, at 9.07 last post says"i hope i pass out soon". According to that it looks for me that from 9.07 she was unable to write. I really hope at 9.07 the light was switched off. I really want to believe that from 9.07 there was no pain, but i am also realistic and if the post was written without mistakes it looks for me that it took a little bit more to pass out. Hope i am wrong.
RIP....

Last edited:
Reactions: MikUma and DepressedDude
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Rip brave soul

Reactions: DeathSkullDude1
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Jun 2, 2024
May you find peace.

Reactions: unnamed2
infinitend

infinitend

Tudo é transitório
Apr 10, 2024
I hope you had a peaceful passage, a warm hug my friend. rip

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I hope you're at rest
Thanks for the updates
Love and light 💜

Reactions: DeathSkullDude1
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Hopefully you found the peace you were seeking.