Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019

• Love
Reactions: mesohappy, Meena, Brackenshire and 5 others
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
The song is really nice but I have never heard this song before.

• Love
Reactions: Mm80 and Zer0
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
What a beautiful song and singer, never heard it before, thank you for sharing it :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
T

ThisWorldIsPointless

Mar 14, 2020
I love it. thanks for sharing.

• Love
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
So is this your music or a friend's or??

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
This is hauntingly beautiful. Never heard this song before. Thank you for sharing.

• Love
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
So true...beautiful

• Love
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
What a beautiful song and singer, never heard it before, thank you for sharing it :heart:
Thank you. Yeah i didnt know a song this beautiful existed. I was going through a rough time last year and listening to sad music that fit my mood, and you tube kind of links similar songs together ,bringing this up. I could relate to this straight away and imagine so many on here would too.she breaks down the BS of psychiatrists etc in such a beautiful way. Its heart wrenching and so pure xx
So is this your music or a friend's or??
No lol i wish i was as beautiful as her or had a friend so talented. It came up on a youtube play list and i could instantly relate. Its beautiful
This is hauntingly beautiful. Never heard this song before. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you, haunting is a perfect way of describing it, the way she looks at the camera and opens up her soul is touching. Plus everything she says in the song is so true, but put in such a gentle beautiful way. Favourite lyric is when she refers to the doc ...but he dont care bout me...he ll just go home to his family. Im sure we can all relate to that truth.

Thank you. Yeah i didnt know a song this beautiful existed. I was going through a rough time last year and listening to sad music that fit my mood, and you tube kind of links similar songs together ,bringing this up. I could relate to this straight away and imagine so many on here would too.she breaks down the BS of psychiatrists etc in such a beautiful way. Its heart wrenching and so pure xx

No lol i wish i was as beautiful as her or had a friend so talented. It came up on a youtube play list and i could instantly relate. Its beautiful

Thank you, haunting is a perfect way of describing it, the way she looks at the camera and opens up her soul is touching. Plus everything she says in the song is so true, but put in such a gentle beautiful way. Favourite lyric is when she refers to the doc ...but he dont care bout me...he ll just go home to his family. Im sure we can all relate to that truth.

I also love this one particularly the video. He breaks down in the instrumental and it gets me every time x

Last edited:
Reactions: mesohappy