• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wontachievehappines

Looking for ctb partner
Sep 22, 2023
A lot that I want to talk about from a variety of different topics. Like how the bitter truth of I will be completely and utterly alone is crippling and I've lost my appetite because of it. Or since I've been watching jjk, a certain death (won't spoil it) has added to this

I would really appreciate if someone who had the time who talk to a boring girl like me ๐Ÿฅน

M

MettleSpirit41

Jun 2, 2024
I am up for it. I too need someone to talk to as I just had a horrible birthday yesterday due to my inability to let go of my past. You can message me if you feel comfortable.

popcornheart

popcornheart

๐š‹๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐š๐šœ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ
Dec 22, 2021
Hi there! I would be open to chat. We can do so here or you're free to PM me. I understand the pain of being alone. I haven't had a lot to talk about these days, but maybe that could change. No pressure, just an option for you!

Take care

• Hugs
Reactions: wontachievehappines
I

imissmycat

Jul 19, 2024
Seems a bit sus but you can PM me. I don't have any online friends right now.

Reactions: wontachievehappines