nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
i feel similarly to what i described in the title, i feel as though i have exhausted all of my options and want to go asap, yet fear festers rampantly in my heart as to whether things may change in the future. i am looking for someone to talk to who feels the same, who is still fighting for their life. for personal context i am 20, gender nonconforming and living in the nyc area. let me know if you would like some companionship. i will force no ideologies about recovery or pro-life down your throat.

• Love
Reactions: asterisk3
Avalanche81

Avalanche81

"'I'd rather burn out than fade away" Kurt Cobain
Feb 2, 2022
I fought for a long time until I had a failed attempt of my own life. Things got better afterwards.

Does it still cross my mind to try again? For sure but not as strong of a feeling.

SunnysSunset

SunnysSunset

it is what it is
Feb 5, 2023
I'm not very good at talking to people, so I don't think I would be good for companionship, but I just want to say that I same way. It's exhausting constantly going back and forth between two possibilities. This probably doesn't mean much but I really do hope you manage to find peace. Also I love your Aiko pfp.

MitakaAsa

MitakaAsa

asa (any pronouns)
Feb 7, 2023
Woah, we have a lot in common. I'm also 20, gnc, have an anime pfp (lol), and feel the same way you do. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed because of how quickly I ping pong back and forth between suicidal ideation and a desire to keep sticking it out in the case that things somehow start turning around.

fell

fell

bpd, cptsd, bipolar 2, trying lots of things 💞
Feb 4, 2023
I also feel the same 💗 I have tried so much, I feel so exhausted and hopeless. But there's a little part of me holding on wanting to try, but it feels so overwhelming and I break down when trying to make any progress. I'm happy to chat 💗

hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Despite my hopelessness about my own future, I always feel hopeful for people who are young like you.

If you want to cling to life, find a reason.

You do have a lot of time to turn things around.

I suppose it's just a matter of finding the initiative within to do so.

I hope you find someone who can brighten your life a little, though.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: sleepydreamer, asterisk3 and fell
S

Sadgirldaisy

Student
Dec 26, 2022
I hope you keep finding reasons to cling to life if there's still a part of you that wants to fight. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: fell
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Victory
Jul 10, 2022
My inbox is always open if you need someone to talk to ☺️