A

aBLEACHyindividual

Sep 5, 2020
65 m for you euro peoples. Would it work?

B

bluejane

Sep 12, 2020
It would probably, but at 200 feet theres a small chance you would survive the drop into water. It would be an awful thing to survive, maybe paralyzing you and no doubt making your life a whole lot shitter. You would either die of a heart attack on the way down or your bones would shatter as you landed.

Reactions: ronigail9
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
If you land into water you need at least 100m apparently

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Some people die at 50 feet some people survive at 150 feet, there is no correct height to jump from, its whether you are up for taking a risk

Reactions: foxdie, Jumper Geo, Ren Elsie Jewelria and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
If its on water, it's possible to survive, if it's on concrete then i don't think so.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Infinite Conscious
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Someone told me that train at full speed is better. People who survived had done it at the station while the train was stopping or just starting to go.

Reactions: Marchioness and aBLEACHyindividual
A

aBLEACHyindividual

Sep 5, 2020
Someone told me that train at full speed is better. People who survived had done it at the station while the train was stopping or just starting to go.
Seriously thinking about this one, if I go thru with it I want it to be public. Probably gonna do it at the busiest station in America

Reactions: NoIdeaAtAll
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
Seriously thinking about this one, if I go thru with it I want it to be public. Probably gonna do it at the busiest station in America
Not insulting you but in my opinion this method is unfair to the train conductor.

Reactions: NoIdeaAtAll, x~Sophia~x, raindrops and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Well there's a few who survived jumping from the golden bridge in SAN Fran.

Reactions: Marchioness and aBLEACHyindividual
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Well there's a few who survived jumping from the golden bridge in SAN Fran.
i read about one of the surviors apparently a seal saved him? lol i don't mean to laugh but it just sounds like a story to scare people off.
"fake news" *donald trump voice"

Reactions: Metalhead
Lux

Lux

Sep 17, 2020
It could kill you but it could also not kill you. The higher, the better.

Reactions: foxdie
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Like others have said, there is always the possibility of survival. Most people do die from 200 ft, but there are stories of survivors. There are things you can do to help improve your chances, such as falling head first.

• Wow
Reactions: Jumper Geo
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
People have survived falling from extreme heights. In some ways it truly seems miraculous.

Chris Saggers is a guy who fell off scaffolding ~220 feet (22 stories). He stood right up after falling 220 feet and said, "I'm fine".. and was literally able to walk away.

It is difficult for me to imagine anything like this as having a possibility to survive, but it is possible.. even at heights greater than 200 feet. It is very unlikely though.

• Wow
Reactions: raindrops, foxdie and Jumper Geo
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
i read about one of the surviors apparently a seal saved him? lol i don't mean to laugh but it just sounds like a story to scare people off.
"fake news" *donald trump voice"
This survivor was actually interviewed for The Bridge, a documentary about suicide attempts at the Golden Gate Bridge. When he was in the water after his failed attempt he felt something brush by his leg and thought it was a shark. He said he found out a long time later that apparently it had been a seal circling him and keeping him afloat.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie and Jumper Geo
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Vesna Vulović fell 33,330 ft/ 6.31 miles out of a plane when a bomb went off , she survived . She suffered a fractured skull, three broken vertebrae, broken legs, broken ribs, and a fractured pelvis. These injuries resulted in her being temporarily paralyzed from the waist down. She made an almost complete recovery .

Reactions: Jumper Geo
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
New York-Presbyterian Hospital in Manhattan is a hospital well versed in what happens to people who fall from great heights, and can speak with some authority.

Dr. Philip Barie, the head of surgery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital has pointed out that:

The survival rate from even a tumble from a third-floor window is only about 50%, and from higher than 10 storeys almost negligible.

A man fell 470 feet (47 floors). He was treated at this hospital and survived.

"We're talking tiny, tiny percentages. Forty-seven floors is virtually beyond belief."

Reactions: domedune and aBLEACHyindividual
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020

Trains at the stations usually stop or just start to go, so they're kind of slow. Anyhoo, I remember being very close to the tracks when the bullet was going at its full speed (and it's not really so fast here), and I admit it was scary. Feeling that huge monster's speed and power 3 feet from me...

• Wow
Reactions: aBLEACHyindividual
A

aBLEACHyindividual

Sep 5, 2020
The survival rate from even a tumble from a third-floor window is only about 50%, and from higher than 10 storeys almost negligible.

A man fell 470 feet (47 floors). He was treated at this hospital and survived.

"We're talking tiny, tiny percentages. Forty-seven floors is virtually beyond belief."
Those are buildings tho, not water

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Those are buildings tho, not water

Unless you are that Chris window washer guy who fell a full 22 storeys, and then stood up only suffering a broken elbow (as he would probably do fine for some reason).

Otherwise, I think a 47 storey fall into water will definitely probably kill a person.

edited: Alternatively, a tumble out of a third floor window into water would probably be more easily survivable?

Last edited:
N

NoIdeaAtAll

Oct 13, 2020
65 m for you euro peoples. Would it work?
from what I read jumping is not really pleasant, the higher you jump from the more secure result you get but people said the time while you are falling you would suffered, like the wind would be strong enough to break your limbs, idk. CO would be my choice, with a little help from weed I'll go straight to where I need to go

Reactions: aBLEACHyindividual