• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

ewofuhworh

Jul 16, 2018
I apologize if I sound daft in this post.

Hi guys, I am currently a U.S. citizen, but I should be able to get my Mexican citizenship fairly easily. I am planning on staying in Mexico for several months and ordering N from A in order to avoid package searches from across the border. I want to ask if it would benefit me to be a Mexican citizen in the event that I get caught? Would I have even greater consequences from the Mexican police if I get caught and I am a U.S. citizen visiting the country? I also wanted to know if there are resources that could help me lessen the chances of getting caught and alternatives to N. Thank you.

ThisIsIt

ThisIsIt

Apr 8, 2020
Are planning on taking N in Mexico or the US?

If it was me, I'd feel more comfortable having it mailed from Mexico to the US than having it mailed to an address in Mexico and then transporting it across the border myself.

From what I understand, if Custom's seizes a package for personal use, you typically just get a "love letter" from the government. If you're stopped at the border though, you're going to be arrested and charged for sure.

This might be a good question to ask elsewhere though.

Reactions: autumnal
E

ewofuhworh

Jul 16, 2018
My current plan is to take N in Mexico. So I would have it shipped to a place in Mexico. I'm just asking if I would have more success/it would be safer to do that or have it mailed from Mexico to the US.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Did you verify that A still is ready to ship within Mexico ? Because several members claim he nowadays refuses to take the risk. Then, your plan falls apart before it begins

Please share if you hear back

Last edited:
E

ewofuhworh

Jul 16, 2018
I did not. I apologize. It has been a while since I've considered restarting my search for N.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
if you go to Mexico, you could do a trying to purchase it. 20$ instead 500-600-700$, I think so, respectfully of course.
I do not see that buy a couple of bottles of pisabental or another brand in Mexico, were a great and huge misdemeanor.

About alternatives to Pentobarbital, IMHO No there are not; There are substitutes, but all of them are (more) painful or some are unsafer. Surely, Pento is most reliable among all of them.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I apologize if I sound daft in this post.

Hi guys, I am currently a U.S. citizen, but I should be able to get my Mexican citizenship fairly easily. I am planning on staying in Mexico for several months and ordering N from A in order to avoid package searches from across the border. I want to ask if it would benefit me to be a Mexican citizen in the event that I get caught? Would I have even greater consequences from the Mexican police if I get caught and I am a U.S. citizen visiting the country? I also wanted to know if there are resources that could help me lessen the chances of getting caught and alternatives to N. Thank you.
You're probably already aware of this, but just in case :
In terms of N alternatives, SN in an option.
It's not as peaceful as N, however it has some considerable plus points, namely : cost, legality, accessibility

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
As has been mentioned on the site, A does not ship N in Mexico. I emailed him thinking he would be more likely to ship within Mexico as there would be no customs involved, and he never responded. Folks in the US seem to get it easily if he responds. See the more recent posts on the thread N from A.

Also, I live in Mexico. Police in Mexico are shitty to everyone, including Mexicans. I've read stories online and would not fuck with them. In one online story, a person wanted to complain because the cops weren't following legal procedure, they were threatened with arrest. Unlike in the US, the people have no power against the police. Look up Human Rights Watch reports, I see them mentioned in stories about Mexican police, there should be information there about what shittiness to expect.

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras and Yomyom
esben350

esben350

Apr 23, 2020
As has been mentioned on the site, A does not ship N in Mexico. I emailed him thinking he would be more likely to ship within Mexico as there would be no customs involved, and he never responded. Folks in the US seem to get it easily if he responds. See the more recent posts on the thread N from A.

Also, I live in Mexico. Police in Mexico are shitty to everyone, including Mexicans. I've read stories online and would not fuck with them. In one online story, a person wanted to complain because the cops weren't following legal procedure, they were threatened with arrest. Unlike in the US, the people have no power against the police. Look up Human Rights Watch reports, I see them mentioned in stories about Mexican police, there should be information there about what shittiness to expect.

My own information suggests that Mexico is a drug-ravaged country controlled by a few drug cartels oligarchs (who keep their faces and location well hidden)
The drug cartels own the police, the politicians, and the cartel bosses are the ones enforcing their distorted "moral" values onto others. Most of the policemen are actually serving the cartels

They have an army of young sicarios ready to assasinate any politicians, any policeman or even any civillians who don't bend to their will.

98% of murders in Mexico are never investigated, the families of the victims are left trying to make justice for themselves, but it never happens.
The cartel bosses don't want it to be investigated.

They have all of the prosecutors on their payroll, so they decide what is justice or not.

In other words, I wouldn't trust anyone in mexico, except for my own mother ;)

If you are physically in mexico, it shouldn't be too hard to get your hands on a gun anyway, if you want to CTB.
And you can still buy N off the shelves in Mexicali, Tijuana, Nuevo Laredo,el paso and in juarez

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: disabledandhopeless
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If you are physically in mexico, it shouldn't be too hard to get your hands on a gun anyway, if you want to CTB.
And you can still buy N off the shelves in Mexicali, Tijuana, Nuevo Laredo,el paso and in juarez

El Paso is in Texas.

Tijuana was the go-to for N for a long time, it is no longer.

It has already been posted on this forum how to get N in Juarez.

As for the rest, unless you can give specific instructions or reliable anecdotal accounts, I consider it disinformation and dangling carrots to people who would have to risk their money to travel searching for the holy grail and risk their safety to obtain both N and guns. There are already threads that suggest how to go about finding N in Juarez and elsewhere, actual ways to accomplish it, not just to say it's there. If you have practical advice to help people find what they seek, please be so kind as to share.

What you've said about cartels and the law is true, but you've thrown out other information that sends people on wild ganso chases.

Please be aware that scams and disinformation about N have been a part of this site since its inception.

Last edited:
Reactions: a.n.kirillov and bukowski