Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
It's used to treat anxiety.

Also I have a good amount of those pills. Would ODing on them with alcohol be a bad idea? Would it be really unpleasant?

STK

STK

Apr 2, 2020
Check the resources thread but mostly over the counter and anxiety type medications are very difficult to OD on and need a cocktail of medications to work

Reactions: autumnal
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
It's used to treat anxiety.

Also I have a good amount of those pills. Would ODing on them with alcohol be a bad idea? Would it be really unpleasant?

it could help get over SI

i dont think ODing would be the best option just take recommended dose to help anxiety i dont see an issue with drinking alcohol though that would probably also help but OD on pills can cause damage and pain.. if you didnt go through with it it could be nasty you wont need to do that if the fall is high enough so i would say not to OD :mmm:

Reactions: LADY007 and Close_to_freedom
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
it could help get over SI

i dont think ODing would be the best option just take recommended dose to help anxiety i dont see an issue with drinking alcohol though that would probably also help but OD on pills can cause damage and pain.. if you didnt go through with it it could be nasty you wont need to do that if the fall is high enough so i would say not to OD :mmm:
The regular dose never helped my anxiety. It's why I still have two bottles left from awhile ago lol

• Aww..
Reactions: rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
The regular dose never helped my anxiety. It's why I still have two bottles left from awhile ago lol

maybe u could take some more but not like all of them, read the leaflets it may give u more information? i am the same i was given propranolol it did nothing :')

M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
Hydroxyzine is largely glorified Benardyl. It's a strong sleep aid, not anything extraordinary that stops the racing thoughts.

It might make you groggy and apathetic in general, but once you try to CTB, your SI might still kick in and drown out the hydroxyzine.

Reactions: dropdeadfred, autumnal and Close_to_freedom