• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Well … wearing costume wings as you jump from a bridge might strike some people as funny. Not everyone is likely to make the "Lucifer's fall" connection, and they might imagine that you were really trying to fly with a pair of fake wings, only to fail utterly. Worse, it's the kind of thing that might go viral as a "wacky news" item.

Of course you won't care if you're dead, but I assume it matters to you now whether you get your message across.

May I ask why you want to cast yourself as Lucifer anyway? You don't seem especially demonic to me.

• Yay!
Reactions: libitina, sserafim, Ambivalent1 and 1 other person
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
On one hand, it could most likely attract the attention of bystanders, trigger their self-righteous savior trip (e.g. call the authorities or drive into the body of water), and destroy your chances of exiting existence if they "save" you. On the other hand, I could imagine the appeal of "going out in style." Plus, if your demonic disguise is convincing enough, it could scare away Satan-fearing monotheists and possibly get them to discourage other bystanders from interfering. If you decide to jump at a more secluded location, then you could strap on those wings.

Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Well … wearing costume wings as you jump from a bridge might strike some people as funny. Not everyone is likely to make the "Lucifer's fall" connection, and they might imagine that you were really trying to fly with a pair of fake wings, only to fail utterly. Worse, it's the kind of thing that might go viral as a "wacky news" item.

Of course you won't care if you're dead, but I assume it matters to you now whether you get your message across.

May I ask why you want to cast yourself as Lucifer anyway? You don't seem especially demonic to me.
Yeah you're right. Anyway, the wings would probably catch some air and slow the fall saving me.

Re-enacting it is telling the universe that I've had enough. I admit defeat. God, life, the universe has won. Send me to hell or wherever but take me away from this planet.
On one hand, it could most likely attract the attention of bystanders, trigger their self-righteous savior trip (e.g. call the authorities or drive into the body of water), and destroy your chances of exiting existence if they "save" you. On the other hand, I could imagine the appeal of "going out in style." Plus, if your demonic disguise is convincing enough, it could scare away Satan-fearing monotheists and possibly get them to discourage other bystanders from interfering. If you decide to jump at a more secluded location, then you could strap on those wings.
And end up flying on an updraft haha
And end up flying on an updraft haha

K

kavina

Aug 26, 2022
It would diminish the act as a drama theatre move instead of a real loss of a life. I say no to it. Don't let the last thing you do be connected to someone else. It's about you, not the devil.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It would diminish the act as a drama theatre move instead of a real loss of a life. I say no to it. Don't let the last thing you do be connected to someone else. It's about you, not the devil.
How about setting off fireworks?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

That would be one hell of a 'death by misadventure.'

Personally, I have very distateful gallows humour, so I would love to do something like that. Wouldn't it be shitty if they kind of worked though and you glided down instead? Not that I think they would of course...

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
That would be one hell of a 'death by misadventure.'

Personally, I have very distateful gallows humour, so I would love to do something like that. Wouldn't it be shitty if they kind of worked though and you glided down instead? Not that I think they would of course...
I would glide up and then be hit by a lightning bolt lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep