• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sad_Squirrel

Mar 29, 2023
I was thinking would sedatives (like oxazepam) combined with muscle relaxants (Tizanidine) and alcohol combined in a bathtub work? I've been thinking about this a lot. And it feels pretty good since I think the muscle relaxants give it a bit more certainty. Muscle relaxant would probably prevent any panic reaction benzo -booze combo might otherwise induce, plus a bath is so soothing... But still if it got fucked up somehow I don't see a big risk for permanent damage. I figured I'd either die or wake up 36h later with a killer hang over. I think? I was suprised how little information I could find online about this. But usually the first info is always why it's a bad idea and I couldn't find much, so maybe it's not such a bad idea?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pearl, LittleJem, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i mean, maybe? that's very.... creative of you. a larger body of eater would probably work better, but either way i could see you panicking as you realise you can't leave, and i think that'd be pretty scary if you decided tou didn't want to go through with it.

at the same time, as long as the drugs were strong enough, i could see it working. not a way i'd wanna go out, but it could work, yeah.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
heartbroken12

heartbroken12

Mar 17, 2023
I've been wondering about this, but just using a lots of alcohol since I've been sober for a long time now and don't have tolerance. I know a lot of people die accidentally from drinking and blacking out in the tub, but the probability of getting it to work intentionally is pretty low, right? I am trying to find a method that will leave my body looking peaceful (less concerned about pain)

I don't have access to drugs/ know too little to really mess with them.

• Hugs
S

Sad_Squirrel

Mar 29, 2023
i mean, maybe? that's very.... creative of you. a larger body of eater would probably work better, but either way i could see you panicking as you realise you can't leave, and i think that'd be pretty scary if you decided tou didn't want to go through with it.

at the same time, as long as the drugs were strong enough, i could see it working. not a way i'd wanna go out, but it could work, yeah.

I can be very creative when I put my mind into it... I don't think a larger body of water would work, you'd stop floating the moment you went unconscious, and I don't trust that you'd be properly knocked out yet when that happens, the panic would be horrible, you'd need to be in a pretty deep state to not have that reaction to drowning and being too dozed to not fight it sounds even worse. Maybe with a flimsy floating device, but then they'd need to drain the lake and that's a hassle. But the feeling in a bathtub if you've had to take a painkiller and realize you need to get out cause it would be so easy just to fall asleep... now that's a nice feeling, just wanting to stay in and let your eyes slip shut. Even when I haven't been suicidal that has been hard to resist. I'm curious though, why wouldn't you want to go that way?
I've been wondering about this, but just using a lots of alcohol since I've been sober for a long time now and don't have tolerance. I know a lot of people die accidentally from drinking and blacking out in the tub, but the probability of getting it to work intentionally is pretty low, right? I am trying to find a method that will leave my body looking peaceful (less concerned about pain)

To me avoiding pain and going peacefully is what matters, along with not ending up a vegetable or amputee etc, don't care about the corpse left behind., I won't need it at that point. Why do you care? (Not that you shouldn't, just interested.) To me, pain will break any determination, isn't avoiding it kind of the whole point?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: The Burning Fool, Huntfish34 and Sparr0w
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

Jan 24, 2023
I'm curious though, why wouldn't you want to go that way?
just a preference, i don't think i'd like drowning. i'd also prefer my body to be clothed... lol.
but yeah, i just prefer methods like poisoning (SN, N) and inert gas.

• Hugs
heartbroken12

heartbroken12

Mar 17, 2023
To me avoiding pain and going peacefully is what matters, along with not ending up a vegetable or amputee etc, don't care about the corpse left behind., I won't need it at that point. Why do you care? (Not that you shouldn't, just interested.) To me, pain will break any determination, isn't avoiding it kind of the whole point?

Because I will be found and/or identified by family, and I really don't want to badly traumatise as well as hurt them 😔 Avoiding pain would of course be ideal

• Hugs
S

Sad_Squirrel

Mar 29, 2023
just a preference, i don't think i'd like drowning. i'd also prefer my body to be clothed... lol.

I find it hilarious that getting naked before a bath is such a insurmountable rule for you that you wouldn't think anybody could ever break it :pfff:
Because I will be found and/or identified by family, and I really don't want to badly traumatise as well as hurt them 😔 Avoiding pain would of course be ideal

I'm planning on making sure only first responder trained personnel will find me and leave a strong enough ID so they won't have to call in anyone to identify me. Would not want my family to see even a pretty body and have left instructions to my health information years ago that in the event of suicide my family will not be briefed on the details.

Btw I doubt the drugs+alcohol vs just alcohol will make significant a difference in appearance. It's the drowning that can look icky, especially if you have time to stew for a while. If you meant how the situation is going to look, as in it could be viewed as an accident if you were just drunk, then it probably would make a difference.

Last edited:
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

Jan 24, 2023
I find it hilarious that getting naked before a bath is such a insurmountable rule for you that you wouldn't think anybody could ever break it :pfff:
im not dying in wet clothes or togs either screw you 👹 (/lh)

if you decide to go through with this idea, i wish you luck :)

Reactions: Valky
heartbroken12

heartbroken12

Mar 17, 2023
Btw I doubt the drugs+alcohol vs just alcohol will make significant a difference in appearance. It's the drowning that can look icky, especially if you have time to stew for a while. If you meant how the situation is going to look, as in it could be viewed as an accident if you were just drunk, then it probably would make a difference.
I agree drugs would aid the process, but just not a viable option for me. In the UK there is always an enquiry following a suicide, I think it's a requirement by law that you are identified by a relative. Anyway I didn't mean to hijack your thread! I hope someone can give you better insight into this as a method.

S

starlight27

Jan 24, 2023
I was thinking would sedatives (like oxazepam) combined with muscle relaxants (Tizanidine) and alcohol combined in a bathtub work? I've been thinking about this a lot. And it feels pretty good since I think the muscle relaxants give it a bit more certainty. Muscle relaxant would probably prevent any panic reaction benzo -booze combo might otherwise induce, plus a bath is so soothing... But still if it got fucked up somehow I don't see a big risk for permanent damage. I figured I'd either die or wake up 36h later with a killer hang over. I think? I was suprised how little information I could find online about this. But usually the first info is always why it's a bad idea and I couldn't find much, so maybe it's not such a bad idea?
I'm thinking of the same method . Can't get my hands on muscle relaxers right now…thinking of fentanyl but can't get that either. Also thinking of renting hotel room w hot tub and tying plastic bags over my head.

• Love
Reactions: Caoine01 and Valky
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
This just seems so much less time consuming and effort preparing, and it's not like you'd feel yourself drowning when you're completely passed out unless I'm mistaken.

B

BurningSita

Sep 10, 2023
I have my heart set on this method. I hope it works. I'm new to drinking, so I'm not sure how much of what alcohol I would need.