F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
It seems like IC didn't do a good job covering its tracks. They should have made their labels easy to peel and have users delete evidence of their transactions. For me personally I have removed all labels from my sources and deleted transaction emails and receipts the best I could.

and I'm confused how they managed to get it through to the UK. Did the mislabel it on customs?

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
His problem was getting greedy and profiteering from selling suicide kits.

If he had stuck to selling SN as legal, sensibly priced products no one would have cared.

I think there is a lot of confusion around the stuff. It's not really bad anywhere, just the wokists hassle any companies selling it.

Can still buy it easily with a fake company name and email or via a reshipping service.

Reactions: Action, sad_rock and SenseOfLoss
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it's more that he was becomming too blase with instructing people on how to actually use it to CTB. If he had simply stuck to insisting he was selling it in good faith to cure meat etc. maybe there would have been less kick back. Initially, it was the deaths in Canada that they linked to him. It went worldwide after that.

I can't entirely remember what it said on the packaging. Either sodium salt or curing salt. I don't think it was absolutely specific but I don't think they were looking out for it as much at that point. I was actually more concerned they would think it was drugs. Suspicious looking powder in plastic bags!

Reactions: SenseOfLoss and Anon1337
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
If all the people who ctb destroyed the package after , it would have been harder for police to find the source but not impossible since purchase was made with credit card.

There was also the return adress that was the exact po box in Mississauga, he could have lied and put a fake adress since he was no amazon and there was no return possible.

Last edited: