sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Slide the metal to the big fat black end with the O ring and slide the small black to the far end we cant see.
Then they would be out of the way.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Why not just buy a regular old rope?

sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023
Slide the metal to the big fat black end with the O ring and slide the small black to the far end we cant see.
Then they would be out of the way.
yes ofc, assuming i put the metal at the end i meant
Why not just buy a regular old rope?
bc my mom checks my packages, and i dont want to buy at store because im broke and i wanna do molly again before i kill myself

venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
honestly I don't think that would work try getting your hands on a rope if possible but you could try it also farewell

sash

sash

Oct 1, 2023
@sadclown666 Ah apologies :) Yes cos then its just a slip rope.
Probably if done right, remember it is a dog lead so will have a little 'give' in it. Not like a solid rope. Its meant to give the dog a chance if it gets tight, all decent (none are decent...) choke rope type dog leads have 'give'.
Edit* You'd be better off looking thru yr wardrobe/bedding for something non stretch and plaiting up strips of cloth or sewing a long piece to make a better one if thats all you have

Last edited:
sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023
yes ofc, assuming i put the metal at the end i meant

bc my mom checks my packages, and i dont want to buy at store because im broke and i wanna do molly again before i kill myself
honestly I don't think that would work try getting your hands on a rope if possible but you could try it also farewell
i guess unless a significant amount of ppl tell me it will work i won't try it since u said that. i dont wanna try it unless i know it will kill me 100%.
@sadclown666 Ah apologies :) Yes cos then its just a slip rope.
Probably if done right, remember it is a dog lead so will have a little 'give' in it. Not like a solid rope. Its meant to give the dog a chance if it gets tight, all decent (none are decent...) choke rope type dog leads have 'give'.
Edit* You'd be better off looking thru yr wardrobe/bedding for something non stretch and plaiting up strips of cloth or sewing a long piece to make a better one if thats all you have
okayy
i used to sew nooses and my mom found the most recent one, i think imma make another one then post it on here for some extra reassurance

Last edited:
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74
sash

sash

Oct 1, 2023
okayy
i used to sew nooses and my mom found the most recent one, i think imma make another one then post it on here for some extra reassurance
If yr mum is in control of all you have and do, could you maybe suddenly get into wearing homemade ties or some clothing that could be disguised or make craft or toys (unstuffed) toy snakes? and a plan on how to attach them together on the day?
Or get into something craft that requires cut strips, weaving? What about Macrame? You need to start a craft hobby that has the right materials u need. She might like u starting a hobby to distract you from your pain. I'd suggest ropework knot tying hobby but she would suss :)