• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

h0spitalbracelet

Nov 13, 2020
If i were to put a dog collar around my neck, attach a leash securely to a beam and attach the leash to the collar, do you think that would be sufficient for partial hanging?

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'd say if the leash is long enough, you could probably use it on it's own without the collar. That's the method I attempted in the past, although it was a little short it worked okay with a slip knot.

H

h0spitalbracelet

Nov 13, 2020
I'd say if the leash is long enough, you could probably use it on it's own without the collar. That's the method I attempted in the past, although it was a little short it worked okay with a slip knot.
my thinking is that a padded dog collar would be a lot more comfortable than a leash on its own

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
my thinking is that a padded dog collar would be a lot more comfortable than a leash on its own
You could always test it with your body weight to make sure it wont break especially when you are already unconscious

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Makes sense, then I think it depends on how you tighten it and if it would hold your weight okay. Wouldn't want it to be too loose and fall off, where a slipknot is easier to tighten naturally I think. And there is usually not much connecting a leash to a collar, which makes it more risky it might snap. I've been walking my dog in the past and had him snap the leash from his collar after he saw a squirrel and pulled with all his strength to reach it, but there's always a chance it was just cheap and not sturdy enough. Those are my thoughts, although I've never tried it myself this way. Would there be any chance for you to test it beforehand? If you attach the leash to the beam, and your collar to your leash, and just pull down on it with all of your weight, it should give you an idea on if it'd be sturdy enough. Although, I'm definitely not an expert! Wishing you luck. :hug:

Reactions: Pookie, x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211