• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
Just wonder what your opinion on this is - there are a lot of huts that you can stay in on airbnb and if you put adequate signage up, I think this would potentially be a bit more easy than the tent in campsite method..

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Just need to make sure there is no hole to let CO escape. I think that could work, i never thought of that , better than finding the best tent.

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
Just need to make sure there is no hole to let CO escape. I think that could work, i never thought of that , better than finding the best tent.
Some of them seem to have a chimney sort of thing sticking out of the top, but not all. The tent thing seems so dicey to me, in terms of getting the coals in and not melting anything or setting fire to it. It would be embarrassing if the attempt failed and the place stank, but since it's odourless I guess this shouldn't happen. I think it would be more comfy than a tent, too.

Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
With a tent , its better to do some run test with a CO meter with nobody in it before doing it for real.

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
With a tent , its better to do some run test with a CO meter with nobody in it before doing it for real.
So the idea is to get it to the high concentration CO before entering?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yep , at least 10 000 ppm and you are gone very quick but CO meter that measure up to 10 000ppm cost about 500$.

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
Yep , at least 10 000 ppm and you are gone very quick but CO meter that measure up to 10 000ppm cost about 500$.
Ayayay.. that's really expensive. N2 is my preferred method, but it's not exactly easy to be sneaky with that when I live with people.