• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
Just so tired.
Done with my parents, done with shitty overwhelming jobs, done with depression and anxiety, done with PTSD, just done with living. If I had a place to go (don't have the money for a hotel at the moment) I would be dying tonight.
Every day is exhausting, it's been this way for years, everything is so pointless. I am so useless. I am a burden.
Am I to work for the rest of my life, hoping it will be worth it one day for the people around me? Am I to be lonely, sad, and tired until I keel over naturally?

I want to be dead, but I know better than to do something stupid and risky. Were ODing reliable I'd down everything I have and split off to a park, or were I less concerned about failure I would jump from a building or a bridge.

Just want to be free of this life. Wishing it could be over.
I'm giving it at least another day or two before I decide whether or not I'll go through with it so soon, and if so how I'll do it. I'm upset now, and I'm sure I'm not entirely thinking straight, I need to give it time, and I need to sell and get rid of my things.

I'll share an update after a few days if I've decided to begin a plan to CTB soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring