peachxgirl

peachxgirl

Oct 1, 2023
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone would want to be friends on discord (or other social media like sc) and be online friends?
I have been living under a rock for so long and I don't really get the chance to go out much (broke college student). I do have some friends irl but they're almost always busy with life. I would love to meet new people, and get out of my shyness, maybe meet irl and/or call (only if you're comfortable to)
Thank you for reading :)

• Hugs
Reactions: SmollMushroom and idk3
larastoned

larastoned

bpd | adhd
Oct 5, 2023
Yes! Let's be friends. :)

• Love
Reactions: peachxgirl
W

wasted__life__23

Sep 9, 2023
Just be careful who you trust / are open with. Please don't get hurt, betrayed or abused!

• Love
Reactions: SmollMushroom, SMmetalhead36, peachxgirl and 1 other person
Sockeye Salmon

Sockeye Salmon

Student
Mar 28, 2018
Yes, please. The loneliness is killing me

gardenfairy

gardenfairy

꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹
Oct 7, 2023
if you don't mind, do you plan to ctb? completely understand and respect if u do. i would like to be friends but losing another person would crush me, i hope you understand. i'm also a college student and don't get out a lot due to anxiety so i think we would have some things in common :]

I

Iguazu

Jul 12, 2023
I'm interested in making new friends. Is it okay if I add you on discord?

StalkedByDeath

StalkedByDeath

BPD; MDD; GAD
Sep 5, 2019
You (and anyone here) can add me on sc. Just PM me your username. I don't know how much longer I'll be around, but at least several days. Feel free to trauma dump, just don't add me if you're not cool with losing a friend.

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone would want to be friends on discord (or other social media like sc) and be online friends?
I have been living under a rock for so long and I don't really get the chance to go out much (broke college student). I do have some friends irl but they're almost always busy with life. I would love to meet new people, and get out of my shyness, maybe meet irl and/or call (only if you're comfortable to)
Thank you for reading :)
I would love to be someone you can text with. But I am not comfortable with meeting IRL, or anything like that. Please stay safe. 💙

My Discord is @puella0516.

Reactions: Starry2He
peachxgirl

peachxgirl

Oct 1, 2023
You (and anyone here) can add me on sc. Just PM me your username. I don't know how much longer I'll be around, but at least several days. Feel free to trauma dump, just don't add me if you're not cool with losing a friend.
Honestly Idk how to PM lol, my snapchat is igotchu_cutie (pls dont roast me I made it in middle school), feel free to add me! :)
Yes! My discord name is sethleansnow
I would love to be someone you can text with. But I am not comfortable with meeting IRL, or anything like that. Please stay safe. 💙

My Discord is @puella0516.
No worries! Adding you now :)

peachxgirl

peachxgirl

Oct 1, 2023
Hello my discord name is sethleansnow and my sc is igotchu_cutie ❤
if you don't mind, do you plan to ctb? completely understand and respect if u do. i would like to be friends but losing another person would crush me, i hope you understand. i'm also a college student and don't get out a lot due to anxiety so i think we would have some things in common :]
Hello! I completely understand, no im not planning on cbt, I'm in the process of recovery :) I dont know if you've seen my discord or snap posted here and added me already but my discord is sethleansnow or sc igotchu_cutie :)
also sorry if you already added me, I couldnt tell who was who lol.

Last edited:
I

Iguazu

Jul 12, 2023
Honestly Idk how to PM lol, my snapchat is igotchu_cutie (pls dont roast me I made it in middle school), feel free to add me! :)

No worries! Adding you now :)
I sent you a friend request on discord, sorry I only just saw your reply.