• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Vyvanse, Lyrica, Trazadone, Lamotrogine, Fluoxetine?
From what I understand the last 2 are fairly safe but I'm not 100% sure of the others
EDIT: I forgot to add Budesonide/symbicort enhaler

Last edited:
C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
I personally am not sure about these medicines, but keep in mind that ODs not listed in the PPh are known to fail the vast majority of the time. It sounds like you might be desperate, but with a little bit more planning you would be able to make sure that you don't have longer-term damage from an OD attempt.

Reactions: mistymoo
M

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
I personally am not sure about these medicines, but keep in mind that ODs not listed in the PPh are known to fail the vast majority of the time. It sounds like you might be desperate, but with a little bit more planning you would be able to make sure that you don't have longer-term damage from an OD attempt.
I've oded before on different meds and it was a horribly traumatic experience. If i do it again im going to make sure i do it correct. It's just so hard to get the pills in the PPh unfortunately.