• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Or am I likely to survive
The cliff slopes towards the bottom so I would be falling onto the rock first then onto sand

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I wouldn't risk it. The wiki says at 30m (~98ft) lethality is 90%, and I'm pretty sure it's for falling onto concrete/solid ground.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
80 feet = 7.38 stories

That's in the danger (of living) zone, I'm afraid.

Sure, some have passed at that but it's quite risky.

Last edited:
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
It can be enough. A friend fell out of the window in first floor.... dead..... but I wouldn't try it that low....

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
A friend jumped from ten stories and died, if you land head first it's probably game over
Peace/hugs

Reactions: _Minsk
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
It's one of those 50/50 situations I think!

Reactions: Racee
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I would really consider finding something higher if you're really set on jumping as your method. At the height of that cliff you could possibly die, but you could also survive and be paralyzed. There really are too many factors involved when the height is not sufficient enough. If it were me, I wouldn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight-rain, _Minsk and Racee
Racee

Racee

Jan 6, 2020
Than there is the possibility you get caught on something a ledge a Bush a root ectt... on the way down. Family friend "fell" from bodega head cliff and actually survived......she wished she didn't after the fact if curious can give you specifics and so on, I would go thru some resources before making that specific decision of drop and place

LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
Or am I likely to survive
The cliff slopes towards the bottom so I would be falling onto the rock first then onto sand
If you go head-first possibly

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

Apr 19, 2018
I would really like to go soon.
I know someone has jumped off this cliff before and died but I also know someone who survived and got brain damage from ir
It's a risky situation and I'm not sure what choice to make

• Hugs
Reactions: Pinkdonut and _Minsk
toodeep

toodeep

Feb 5, 2020
I would really like to go soon.
I know someone has jumped off this cliff before and died but I also know someone who survived and got brain damage from ir
It's a risky situation and I'm not sure what choice to make

have you considered the Grand Canyon ?

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

Apr 19, 2018
have you considered the Grand Canyon ?
I live in the uk
I know there is Beachy Head but I don't have the money to go
And the trains are very confusing.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If there are higher places, then I would look into those, but at 80 ft above from the ground, I don't trust that unless I truly, truly had no other options and even then, I might just wait until a opportunity presented itself. While there are people who have succeeded at that height (or even less) the chances of survival is still too high for me to be comfortable with it.

toodeep

toodeep

Feb 5, 2020
I live in the uk
I know there is Beachy Head but I don't have the money to go
And the trains are very confusing.
How much would it cost to go? I've witnessed lots of $upport on this website if this is something you are sure about. That's what we are all here for, to support each other

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Height is something that confuses me,
I know many say a min of 200ft +, but a bridge I will try and use next time is 110 foot and there have been no survivors or at least no known survivors!

Saying that I have read stories of people not living through a 50ft drop and others surviving a 150ft drop!! So I guess its luck of the drawer at that point!

Reactions: Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Height is something that confuses me,
I know many say a min of 200ft +, but a bridge I will try and use next time is 110 foot and there have been no survivors or at least no known survivors!

Saying that I have read stories of people not living through a 50ft drop and others surviving a 150ft drop!! So I guess its luck of the drawer at that point!
I know and it seems 50/50 with luck. And I've wondered how someone could control not flipping over mid air...too many variables.