• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
Lately, I've been on the verge of enacting my exit plan now instead of waiting in 2 years and see if my life gets better. My choice is debreather or an exit bag since it seems to be the most peaceful way to go. The problem with a debreather is just getting the basic stuff is a nightmare since I have no idea where you would get fundamental stuff like the can that holds the soda lime. So most likely I'm going to go with the exit bag method.

I was wondering, does a scuba mask work with the exit bag method? Do they all work, or is it just some? I wasn't sure since idk if it needed the pressure of the water to work right or if it's going to work as is.

Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
I've always heard no. Forget why but its about the seal. and it's not a round the mouth if I recall correctly. Exit bags are easy and worked for many years. that's my 2nd choice behind the mask when it's approved

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
So I scuba dive. Typically, the oxygen goes through a tube into the mouth, and your goggles cover your nose. So it isn't a seal around both your airways. There are some combo masks that integrate the two, but they typically don't work too well- for scuba, not sure about suicide.

B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
So I scuba dive. Typically, the oxygen goes through a tube into the mouth, and your goggles cover your nose. So it isn't a seal around both your airways. There are some combo masks that integrate the two, but they typically don't work too well- for scuba, not sure about suicide.

So what about a full face diving mask.. there is a report on internet with someone using this successfully. looked very peaceful..

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
So what about a full face diving mask.. there is a report on internet with someone using this successfully. looked very peaceful..
Yeah, it might work? I can't really comment on the efficacy for suicide. All I can say is that they usually aren't preferred for scuba diving because they don't hold as tight of a seal. I've heard that some of them have been converted into ventilators to deal with covid as well. But it really depends on how firm a seal you need.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

These are posted in the PPH , i haven't read about them though. I think i have seen the mask you said being mentioned before in one of the threads. i don't now any info though, as its not my method

1623716872076 1623716901716

Reactions: BaronVon and pthnrdnojvsc
R

Robin

Sep 24, 2021
Diese sind in der PPH veröffentlicht, aber ich habe noch nichts darüber gelesen. Ich glaube, ich habe gesehen, dass die von Ihnen erwähnte Maske bereits in einem der Threads erwähnt wurde. Ich habe jetzt jedoch keine Informationen, da es nicht meine Methode
Diese sind in der PPH veröffentlicht, aber ich habe noch nichts darüber gelesen. Ich glaube, ich habe gesehen, dass die von Ihnen erwähnte Maske bereits in einem der Threads erwähnt wurde. Ich habe jetzt jedoch keine Informationen, da es nicht meine Methode ist

View attachment 69945View attachment 69946
haben Sie links wo man das kaufen kann?

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I have like a full face covered gas mask with one way in airflow and one way outflow, with inflow being only argon gas. I hope It will work.

Reactions: yellowjasmine88
R

Robin

Sep 24, 2021
Ich habe wie eine Vollgesichts-Gasmaske mit einem Weg in den Luftstrom und einem Weg in den Abfluss, wobei der Zufluss nur Argongas ist. Ich hoffe, dass es funktionieren wird.
@fox_wannabe
Kannst du mir privat schreiben