• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im just curious, would a mask work better for the exit bag method, as opposed to just a bag?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Im just curious, would a mask work better for the exit bag method, as opposed to just a bag?
It really depends on how good you are in crafting the bag suitable for cbt. With a mask, you know that it meets "certain" levels of specs.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I would argue that many of the masks are inherently worse than a bag due to fit issues, particularly with muscle relaxation. The mask seems like a solution for those with an irrational fear of having a bag over their head.

Reactions: justsayin, Greenberg, checkouttime and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I would argue that many of the masks are inherently worse than a bag due to fit issues, particularly with muscle relaxation. The mask seems like a solution for those with an irrational fear of having a bag over their head.

i think the people with the irrational fear seem to think the bag is pulled tight like when they try and kill someone in a movie, when it is actually loose at the bottom and not tight at all

Reactions: Aap and Greenberg