• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
I plan to ctb by hanging but I don't have a rope at home so I have to buy one. I saw in an online store which has 8mm nylon ropes for sale. It's pretty cheap in price so it's affordable. Would it work for hanging? I'm not a tall person. I'm under 5 feet in height but I'm a bit overweight. So I have a thick body. Would it work for me?

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
I tried with a cheap yellow nylon rope, it was incredibly painful. 8mm is less than 1/3 inch. I would not recommend this.

• Aww..
Reactions: Misery99
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
I tried with a cheap yellow nylon rope, it was incredibly painful. 8mm is less than 1/3 inch. I would not recommend this.
Thanks for the answer. They said that they have a 12mm nylon rope too. Would a 12mm nylon rope be painful too? It's like double the price of 8mm rope.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Thanks for the answer. They said that they have a 12mm nylon rope too. Would a 12mm nylon rope be painful too? It's like double the price of 8mm rope.
The thinner the rope the more painful it will be. You could try use a little bit of padding. The main concern should rather be if it will hold your weight so check the rope's specification before buying. It should say what the weight capacity is. Make sure it's at least twice your body weight.
Are you planning full suspension too?

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Solar1703 and WrongPlaceWrongTime
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Look around and check the house. You might find stuff that can be used for hanging

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
The thinner the rope the more painful it will be. You could try use a little bit of padding. The main concern should rather be if it will hold your weight so check the rope's specification before buying. It should say what the weight capacity is. Make sure it's at least twice your body weight.

Are you planning full suspension too?
thinner the rope the quicker you should pass out though, right?