troonytoons

troonytoons

Aug 3, 2024
i have a pellet rifle that shoots at 400 to 459 fps (limit ish where i live). would something like that shot point blank thought the eye kill me?

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I mean there's a chance it would...and a very good chance you will just blind yourself in one eye and give yourself brain damage. It's a bad idea.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, GuylumBardot, nux_walpurgis and 2 others
Upvote 2
troonytoons

troonytoons

Aug 3, 2024
I mean there's a chance it would...and a very good chance you will just blind yourself in one eye and give yourself brain damage. It's a bad idea.
damn,, its too expensive to even get a real gun license here,,, same for an actual gun. i just want to go out in a blink

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It would work to take out your eye.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
Upvote 0
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
You'll shoot your eye out. (surprised nobody has made this joke yet)

I agree with the previous folks that you'll for sure lose an eye, not as sure about your life though. Curiously, why through your eye?

Upvote 0
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
You'll shoot your eye out. (surprised nobody has made this joke yet)

I agree with the previous folks that you'll for sure lose an eye, not as sure about your life though. Curiously, why through your eye?

My guess it's the softest entry point into the brain. But if your projectile needs that kind of an easy path it's probably not ideal for purpose. It would also be kind of hard to target the vital parts of the brain through the eye.

Reactions: 3/4Dead
Upvote 0
troonytoons

troonytoons

Aug 3, 2024
is there anything else with the instantaneous of a gun? i like how i just pull a trigger and its done,,

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
459 fps No u need something with more velocity and mass like this . 3140 feet per second. 125 grains. Keep in mind that 357 magnum might go 1500 fps so this is twice the velocity

Upvote 0