• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cals1918

Mar 18, 2024
Hello,

I was wondering if a .380 pistol would be successful in hitting the medulla oblongata.

Thanks!

Reactions: davidtorez and rottenflesh
rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
yes it would. 9mm or above that are good enough

Reactions: cals1918
Upvote 0
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I personally wouldn't use a .380 auto. It's a relatively weak caliber (it's significantly weaker than a 9mm Luger). If one aims at the brain stem / medulla oblongata through the mouth and uses hollow point ammo, if their aim is good, it probably would do the trick. But with a larger / more powerful caliber, one has more leeway because, even if their aim is off a bit and the bullet only grazes the brain stem, the shockwave from a more powerful caliber round will be enough to sufficiently destroy the brain stem. So, personally, I would go with at least a 9mm Luger, and if I wanted to err even more on the side of caution, I would go with a .45 auto or even a 10mm auto or .357 magnum. Whatever caliber one chooses, one should make sure to use hollow point ammo.

• Informative
Reactions: SexyIncél, F@#$, cals1918 and 2 others
Upvote 0
C

cals1918

Mar 18, 2024
I personally wouldn't use a .380 auto. It's a relatively weak caliber (it's significantly weaker than a 9mm Luger). If one aims at the brain stem / medulla oblongata through the mouth and uses hollow point ammo, if their aim is good, it probably would do the trick. But with a larger / more powerful caliber, one has more leeway because, even if their aim is off a bit and the bullet only grazes the brain stem, the shockwave from a more powerful caliber round will be enough to sufficiently destroy the brain stem. So, personally, I would go with at least a 9mm Luger, and if I wanted to err even more on the side of caution, I would go with a .45 auto or even a 10mm auto or .357 magnum. Whatever caliber one chooses, one should make sure to use hollow point ammo.
Thank you! I appreciate it much.

Reactions: Guy Smiley
Upvote 0