• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vintageyouth

Sep 2, 2018
Would that kill me? and if so would it be peaceful?
thank you.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Sick Boy
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
No and no (simplest answer)

Reactions: Vaughn, Lifeisatrap and stellabelle
V

Vintageyouth

Sep 2, 2018
Really? even if I combined it with alcohol? I figure I would lose consciousness and stop breathing. 200mg of ativan + alcohol seems like a deadly combo

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
That dose Will put you to sleep for 48 hours,but its not going to kill you

Reactions: Vaughn, Lifeisatrap and stellabelle
V

Vintageyouth

Sep 2, 2018
okay damn thanks, Would love to get my hands on some Nembutal. I've already decided I want to die asleep and painless. Hanging and gunshot are both out, honestly this sucks .

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Even if you mixed with alcohol the chances of having cardiac arrest and heart attack are very low,probably you´ll start puking
and having abdominal pain,dont recommended it at all

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
V

Vintageyouth

Sep 2, 2018
Maybe a good way do it it would be to take antimedic 30 minutes prior then drinking tons of alcohol and the pills? that combo is supposed to stop the heart or make you stop breathing. I dont think abdominal pain would be an issue I would definitely lose consciousness

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
The antimetics definetely would help to stop the vomiting,but i dont think that ativan dose Will be enough even with the alcohol
I´ve Heard stories of people who tried this method and the abdominal pain is unbearable,they end up calling for help or an ambulance

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I dont think abdominal pain would be an issue I would definitely lose consciousness
200 pills, even if crushed and dissolved prior to ingestion, is a lot of a matter to put into the stomach. Antiemetics wouldn't necessarily be helpful in that regard.

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
Really? even if I combined it with alcohol? I figure I would lose consciousness and stop breathing. 200mg of ativan + alcohol seems like a deadly combo

You could add a third sedative with a different mechanism of action to create an "overdose triangle" such as Opioids; Z drugs like Zopiclone or GHB/GBL.

Lettam

Lettam

Briefcase
Feb 6, 2019
Pulled from a site:

With Ativan overdose dosages in mind, it's easier to understand the medication's LD50. This value refers to the lethal dosage in 50 percent of mice laboratory tests. The amount comes in at 1,850 mg/kg for Ativan. Of course, this is only a general rule of thumb and provides only a theoretical correlation with humans. Using this number as a baseline, we can determine that several thousand milligrams are required to produce an immediate fatal overdose of Ativan.

You'd need ALOT to CTB.