• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
I'm curious about drugs that would create relaxation prior to hanging attempts and make them more successful. But at the same time am concerned that a drug may create panic. Any thoughts? Thanks

• Love
Reactions: NOT
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
There will be no need for hanging.

Reactions: OnlyMercy, Honigwaffel and Superfluous
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
There will be no need for hanging.

As a 16st man though, I would need more than 1 bottle of N, but would that 1 bottle put you in a state of relaxation, or would a subsequent partial hanging when I was in that state, almost bring you round? If that makes sense

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
One bottle of N contains 6.3g of active substance while maximal therapeutic dose which causes sedation and relaxation is 100mg.
Drinking one bottle will put you in deep coma If it won't cause death first.

Reactions: PeaceisallIwishfor and Honigwaffel
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
One bottle of N contains 6.3g of active substance while maximal therapeutic dose which causes sedation and relaxation is 100mg.
Drinking one bottle will put you in deep coma If it won't cause death first.
Thanks for the info Deathenvoy.